Tivotogo Mpeg2 Extraction

Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
files with Grafedit?

What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?

Thanks
20 answers Last reply
More about tivotogo mpeg2 extraction

    Noman wrote:
    > Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
    > files with Grafedit?
    >
    > What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
    >
    > Thanks
    Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    John

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Noman wrote:

    > Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
    > files with Grafedit?
    >
    > What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
    >
    > Thanks

    B1FF!!1!!! IS BACK ON USENET!

    F1ll 0ut th3 f0rm 0n th15 w3b51t3 w1th th3 l33t c0d3s y0u'r3 l00k1ng f0r,
    and 7h3y w1ll pr0v1d3 y0u a l1nk t0 d0wnl0ad:

    http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/Reporting-Form.cfm

    Thanks DICK

    Noman wrote:
    > Thanks DICK

    His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    that if you must.

    Randy S.

    "Randy S." <rswittno@spamgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Noman wrote:
    >> Thanks DICK
    >>

    > His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    > that if you must.
    >
    > Randy S.

    You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
    http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.

    Rick

    >>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    >>that if you must.
    >>
    >>Randy S.
    >

    > You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
    > http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
    >
    > Rick

    I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
    Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.

    Randy S.

    Randy S. <rswittNO@spamgmail.com> wrote:

    >>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    >>>that if you must.
    >>>
    >>>Randy S.
    >>

    >> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
    >> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
    >>
    >> Rick

    > I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
    > Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.

    > Randy S.

    I think Rick was just offering a legal alternative instead of encouraging him to go to IRC.
    Joey Jojo Jr

    >>I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
    >>Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
    >

    >>Randy S.
    >

    > I think Rick was just offering a legal alternative instead of encouraging him to go to IRC.
    > Joey Jojo Jr

    Well, the OP asked for 2 things, a source for the codecs, which Rick
    offered an alternative to, and a crack for MyDVD. There's nothing wrong
    with what Rick said.

    >>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    >>>that if you must.
    >>>
    >>>Randy S.
    >>

    >> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
    >> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
    >>
    >> Rick
    >
    > I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
    > Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
    >
    > Randy S.

    Actually, I was just referring to the first part of the post. I agree with
    the others here, the crack is theft.

    "Randy S." <rswittno@spamgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Noman wrote:
    >> Thanks DICK
    >>

    > His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    > that if you must.
    >
    > Randy S.

    Wait a second, where is theft involved? Maybe there's something I don't
    understand. If I record a show on my Tivo, save it to my PC as an MPG file,
    and then burn it to a DVD disk so that it can be played in a DVD player, if
    there some sort of theft involved? Or is he trying to do something
    different?

    "Randy S." <rswittNO@SPAMgmail.com> wrote in message

    >>>His point is that this group doesn't support *theft*. Stick to IRC for
    >>>that if you must.
    >>>
    >>>Randy S.
    >>

    >> You can download the trial version legally, from the manufacturer at
    >> http://www.moonlight.co.il/products/consumer/. This will have the codecs.
    >>
    >> Rick
    >
    > I wasn't referring to the codecs, the OP also asked for a *crack* for
    > Sonic MyDVD. This is asking for assistance in theft.
    >
    > Randy S.

    Oh, sorry. Please disregard my previous post.

    "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

    > Noman wrote:
    >> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
    >> files with Grafedit?
    >>
    >> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    > Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    > There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    > John

    There is a god and you are He.

    Adam Corolla wrote:
    > "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Noman wrote:
    >>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
    >>> files with Grafedit?
    >>>
    >>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    >> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    >> John
    >
    > There is a god and you are He.
    Adam,
    Make sure you read the thread that is on this subject as there
    is important information to help you use this method as the website
    mentioned does not tell you how to install one of the files but if you
    go to another site that is linked on the original site it has the help you
    will need to install that file.
    John

    "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message news:maWdncTjXtQsBrXfRVn-tQ@giganews.com...

    > "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message news:ltPUd.19371$yr.12079@okepread05...
    >>
    >> Noman wrote:
    >>> Hey does ne1 have the Moonlight-Elecard codec to extract the .tivo
    >>> files with Grafedit?
    >>>
    >>> What about a crack for the SOnic MyDVD Tivo Edition?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks
    >> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    >> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    >> John
    >
    > There is a god and you are He.

    Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
    two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
    is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.

    Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
    or DVD format that I've heard of.

    > Adam Corolla wrote:
    >> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    >>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    >>> John
    >>
    >> There is a god and you are He.
    > Adam,
    > Make sure you read the thread that is on this subject as there
    > is important information to help you use this method as the website
    > mentioned does not tell you how to install one of the files but if you
    > go to another site that is linked on the original site it has the help you
    > will need to install that file.
    > John

    Thanks! I didn't know how to install the file but I sort of figured it out
    by mucking around for a while.

    "Vince" <diespammer@die.com> wrote in message
    > "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>> Try this site http://www.evillabs.net/tivo/.
    >>> There is another thread on this subject futher down the list.
    >>> John
    >>
    >> There is a god and you are He.
    >
    > Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
    > two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
    > is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.
    >
    > Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
    > or DVD format that I've heard of.

    I didn't notice any loss in quality at all. And their shouldn't be--I
    believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that a .TIVO file basically *is* an MPEG
    file, with a sort of copy-protection scheme added. The output MPG file was
    the same size as the .TIVO file. I haven't checked the audio sync yet,
    though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that.

    In article <E5udnbgnq7YxG7ffRVn-rg@giganews.com>, Adam Corolla wrote:

    > "Vince" <diespammer@die.com> wrote in message
    >> "Adam Corolla" <nospam@nospam03550265902.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "John Graham" <jgraham10@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>> There is a god and you are He.
    >>
    >> Except, the MPEG2 extraction described on this site has
    >> two problems; (1) serious audio sync issues, and (2) quality
    >> is nowhere near as good as the original .TIVO file.
    >>
    >> Then again, (2) above applies to just about every .TIVO to MPG
    >> or DVD format that I've heard of.
    >
    > I didn't notice any loss in quality at all. And their shouldn't be--I
    > believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that a .TIVO file basically *is* an MPEG
    > file, with a sort of copy-protection scheme added. The output MPG file was
    > the same size as the .TIVO file. I haven't checked the audio sync yet,
    > though. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on that.

    My audio sync problems did not appear in the remuxed .mpg, they only
    occured during editing and dvd authoring with Roxio. I'm about 2 hours
    away from buying MyDVD since it's the only software I've used that
    produced decent results.

    Jim

    New sig: Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab

    > New sig: Don't feed the Comcast rumpswab

    Amen

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:43:33 -0600, Spider Dawg wrote:

    > My audio sync problems did not appear in the remuxed .mpg, they only
    > occured during editing and dvd authoring with Roxio. I'm about 2 hours
    > away from buying MyDVD since it's the only software I've used that
    > produced decent results.

    I use Nero 6.6 with excellent results.

    I just bought MyDVD to use with Tivo to Go and have been happy with it
    so far. It looks like it can also burn Windows Media Center files.

    Jim

    Http://www.grosswords.com
    rude crossword puzzles

Ptv Tivo Tivo Codec Video