Laserdisc Forever

Hi,
Is the laserdisc forever website down forever or will it be back?
2 answers Last reply
More about laserdisc forever

    "jokerman" <jokerman@access995.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Is the laserdisc forever website down forever or will it be back?

    It will be back on the 15th.

    Someone is abusing my bandwidth quotas by repeatedly hitting the front
    page over and over every day. I will be moving the front page to a new
    URL when the site comes back online.

    I wonder what genius is spending his free time tampering with Josh's
    website?
    There are some sick people out there...
    Kevin

Laser Disc Players Video