If deep sleep mode is enable please pluge power cable.

adixit97

Honorable
Sep 25, 2012
I am unable to connect any type of USB connected device. like Pendrive, Dongle. our USB cable to connect internet throught mobile. its gettng USB drive not found so i tried to install or update drive from driver CD but when i tri to run enthernet controller drive there is getting error "....if deep sleep mode is enable plug power cable...." labla lable and labla...thats why i am unable to connect any type of USB device to my Laptop. I am using Windows 7 on it.
I was using internet on my laptop but i didsomething or what its get disconneted and after that i couldn't connect againg from last 4 months. i couldnt understand issue. so please if have any good resolution guide me for same.

try shutting down the PC and unplug the power cable, then wait about 30sec and plug it back in.

Apparently these nics have a problem waking up from "deep sleep" and you need to nudge them out of it. To keep them from getting to this state:

- Go to Device Manager
- Select Network Adapters
- Select Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
- Select Power Management
- make sure "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" is unchecked
- Select Advanced
- under Green Power, select Disabled.

I think the Green Power one is probably unnecessary