Tivo shortcuts?

I heard of the 30 second commercial skip "secret"
Are there any others.
Perhaps someone can recommend a website thats list them
Thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about tivo shortcuts

    In article <1108951895.829321.210810@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    <piclistguy@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I heard of the 30 second commercial skip "secret"
    > Are there any others.
    > Perhaps someone can recommend a website thats list them
    > Thanks

    Not reading the group very closely today, are we?

    "Dr. Personality" <affable@no.com.invalid> wrote in

    > Not reading the group very closely today, are we?

    *PLONK*

    * One Mostel Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    > "Dr. Personality" <affable@no.com.invalid> wrote in
    >

    >> Not reading the group very closely today, are we?
    >
    > *PLONK*

    Ohhh, and such an avid contributor you are, you might just be missed...

    NOT.

    --
    David

    In article <Xns96048F2006FB6Louiscypherhellorg@140.99.99.130>, SINNER
    <arcade.master@googlemail.net> wrote:

    > * One Mostel Wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >
    > > "Dr. Personality" <affable@no.com.invalid> wrote in
    > >

    > >> Not reading the group very closely today, are we?
    > >
    > > *PLONK*
    > >

    > Ohhh, and such an avid contributor you are, you might just be missed...
    >
    > NOT.

    Since he's plonked me, somebody please tell him I'd just answered the
    same question in another post a few hours earlier.

    * Dr. Personality wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:

    [...]

    > Since he's plonked me, somebody please tell him I'd just answered the
    > same question in another post a few hours earlier.

    Done.
    --
    David
    "Why can't we ever attempt to solve a problem in this country without having

    In article <parqe2xlj4.ln2@news.gates_of_hell.com>, SINNER
    <99nesorjd@gates_of_hell.invalid> wrote:

    > * Dr. Personality wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    >
    > [...]
    >
    > > Since he's plonked me, somebody please tell him I'd just answered the
    > > same question in another post a few hours earlier.
    >
    > Done.

    Thank you.

    That still don't answer the question.
    Where can I find other tivo shortcuts, easter eggs etc other than the
    30 second skip?
    TIA
    Brr

    * Brr wrote in alt.video.ptv.tivo:
    > That still don't answer the question.
    > Where can I find other tivo shortcuts, easter eggs etc other than the
    > 30 second skip?

    All this time and you couldnt put "tivo shortcuts" in google?

    Well, I am sorry then, no amount of help will be of any use.
    --
    David
    Talk is cheap because supply always exceeds demand.

    Brr wrote:
    > That still don't answer the question.
    > Where can I find other tivo shortcuts, easter eggs etc other than the
    > 30 second skip?

    You really should be reading this newsgroup closely if you
    are truly interested in an answer.

    You posted your question: 2/20/2005 at 6:11pm.
    An indirect answer was posted: 2/20/2005 at 2:44pm.
    And I answered your request: 2/20/2005 at 10:08pm.

    I recommend that you go and read *all* the articles that were
    posted on 2/20/2005. "Re: Newbie with dumb question".
    -Joe

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video