Pc satellite Card - Conceptronic CtvSati

Hi, there, everybody. Is there some way for me to be able to tune in
TV channels that are scrambled with this pc satellite card (i really
wanted to tune in the "Mezzo" channel)? There's no way for me to buy
an appropriate card, because the card doesn't support it. My hope is
if there is some kind of software that lets me do it. Hope you can
help me out.

Thanks,

J. Silva
4 answers Last reply
More about satellite card conceptronic ctvsati
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On 23 Feb 2005 14:51:11 -0800, josefsilva@gmail.com (J. Silva) wrote:

    >Hi, there, everybody. Is there some way for me to be able to tune in
    >TV channels that are scrambled with this pc satellite card (i really
    >wanted to tune in the "Mezzo" channel)? There's no way for me to buy
    >an appropriate card, because the card doesn't support it. My hope is
    >if there is some kind of software that lets me do it. Hope you can
    >help me out.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >J. Silva

    Contact the Mezzo people on how to subscribe to their channel. If they
    don't support DVB-PCI tuner cards, so be it.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    The Mezzo channel is not Digicipher 2 )It is not a 4DTV channel). You have posted to
    the wrong group.

    "J. Silva" <josefsilva@gmail.com> wrote in message
    | Hi, there, everybody. Is there some way for me to be able to tune in
    | TV channels that are scrambled with this pc satellite card (i really
    | wanted to tune in the "Mezzo" channel)? There's no way for me to buy
    | an appropriate card, because the card doesn't support it. My hope is
    | if there is some kind of software that lets me do it. Hope you can
    | help me out.
    |
    | Thanks,
    |
    | J. Silva
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    What is the "Mezzo" channel? Never heard of it. Details, please,
    including what satellite it's on, content, etc.

    In article <671e85e3.0502231451.29cde0ee@posting.google.com>,
    josefsilva@gmail.com says...
    > Hi, there, everybody. Is there some way for me to be able to tune in
    > TV channels that are scrambled with this pc satellite card (i really
    > wanted to tune in the "Mezzo" channel)? There's no way for me to buy
    > an appropriate card, because the card doesn't support it. My hope is
    > if there is some kind of software that lets me do it. Hope you can
    > help me out.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > J. Silva

  4. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    If there is "some kind of software" that will let you do it....it would be
    stealing -if it is a susbscription channel.

    "J. Silva" <josefsilva@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, there, everybody. Is there some way for me to be able to tune in
    > TV channels that are scrambled with this pc satellite card (i really
    > wanted to tune in the "Mezzo" channel)? There's no way for me to buy
    > an appropriate card, because the card doesn't support it. My hope is
    > if there is some kind of software that lets me do it. Hope you can
    > help me out.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > J. Silva

4DTV Satellite