Dr Gene Scott RIP

Dr, Gene Scott, television minister imitated by Robin Williams
http://www.drgenescott.com/ died at 4:30 PM PST on February 21, 2005.
Scott was diagnosed with prostate cancer four years ago and did not
receive medical treatment until the past few months, claiming that he
had been healed. Dr, Scott's wife, Melissa, reported yesterday that
he had suffered a stroke on Friday.
2 answers Last reply
More about gene scott rip
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Jack wrote:
    > Dr, Gene Scott, television minister imitated by Robin Williams
    > http://www.drgenescott.com/ died at 4:30 PM PST on February 21, 2005.
    > Scott was diagnosed with prostate cancer four years ago and did not
    > receive medical treatment until the past few months, claiming that he
    > had been healed. Dr, Scott's wife, Melissa, reported yesterday that
    > he had suffered a stroke on Friday.

    I just recently discovered his broadcasts had moved from analog to DVB.
    When they were analog it was always the easiest way to tune the
    eastern satellites.

    I wonder what kind of audience base he had/has?

    RIP

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else.

    -attributed to various authors
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Scott's audience were probably Lunatics using God as a scape goat in their
    permissive violations of christian laws. Good riddence ! Another
    money-making Tele-Evangelist less on this planet.

    --
    "God grant me the senility to forget the people
    I never liked, the good fortune to run into the ones

    "Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    > Jack wrote:
    >> Dr, Gene Scott, television minister imitated by Robin Williams
    >> http://www.drgenescott.com/ died at 4:30 PM PST on February 21, 2005.
    >> Scott was diagnosed with prostate cancer four years ago and did not
    >> receive medical treatment until the past few months, claiming that he
    >> had been healed. Dr, Scott's wife, Melissa, reported yesterday that
    >> he had suffered a stroke on Friday.
    >
    > I just recently discovered his broadcasts had moved from analog to DVB.
    > When they were analog it was always the easiest way to tune the eastern
    > satellites.
    >
    > I wonder what kind of audience base he had/has?
    >
    > RIP
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    >
    > --
    > Nothing is work unless you'd rather be doing something else.
    >
    > -attributed to various authors

4DTV Satellite Scott Video