AC-3 upgrade

Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
longer available.

I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
just too expensive.

Thanks,
Tracy
3 answers Last reply
More about upgrade

    "Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brownNOSPAM@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > Does anyone in the States (besides MSB) make a prefabricated circuit
    > board for AC-3? Once upon a time I purchased one from Precision
    > Laserdisc to upgrade my Panasonic LX900, but alas, that kit is no
    > longer available.
    >
    > I found a site in Germany that will send them for a (relatively)
    > reasonable amount, but I can't find the site any longer. And MSB is
    > just too expensive.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tracy

    Do you mean this German site?
    http://www.benedictus.de/bde/index-bde.htm

    Jan

    Yes! That's the one. But I'm still looking for a domestic (US) source
    (other than MSB).

    Thanks,
    Trac y

    > Yes! That's the one. But I'm still looking for a domestic (US) source
    > (other than MSB).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Trac y

    It says on the site that Precision Laserdisc is still one of their partners.
    And I believe that Benedictus ships to the US.

    Jan

Laser Disc Players Video Panasonic