How long does it take for the TO Go downlowd??

I signed up the first day and am still waiting. How about you?
2 answers Last reply
More about long downlowd

    On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:25:37 -0500, rlm wrote:

    > Subject: How long does it take for the TO Go downlowd??
    >
    > I signed up the first day and am still waiting. How about you?

    To be clear, you aren't still waiting for the update to download, you are
    waiting for TiVo to give your account the update. (The download itself
    will take only a few minutes...)

    As for how long until you get the update: Your guess is as good as anyone
    else's. Read some of the old posts in this group for... well, not any
    specifics, but more discussion at least. You might be able to find more
    info at tivocommunity.com (the TivoCommunity Forums).

    --
    Lenroc

    I did not find out about the Priority list about 3 days after Tivo To
    Go was announced. I finally got my software upgrade to 7.1a yesterday
    February 9. Download started at about 4:43 p.m. and did not end until
    6:00 p.m.

    I only have 2 issues since the upgrade. 1.) Takes a long time to
    switch channels. 2.) Pixelation after a channel change and takes about
    5-10 seconds to correct.

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:25:37 -0500, "rlm" <rlmorton@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I signed up the first day and am still waiting. How about you?

Ptv Tivo Tivo Video