    have you tried setting different codes for the digital box?

    From:senacajack@netscape.net
    senacajack@netscape.net

    > Comcast digital made some changes in the last week. Since that time,
    > my remotes for my Panasonic Showstoppers willl not work properly. If
    > I try to change the channel, the cable box reads each number multiple
    > times; usually 3 times. For instance, if I punch in channel #301, the
    > cable box flashes 333 0 111 and tunes in to channel #111. Has anyone
    > had that problem and is there a solution? I spent much of the day
    > yesterday on the phone with the Replaytv folks and with Panasonic. No
    > solution. Please help if you have any insight. I have 2 Panasonic
    > 2000 Showstoppers and a Replay 5000. The Panasonics are attached to
    > the digital boxes from Comcast, neither work properly now. The 5000
    > is attached to a Comcast analog box. It is OK.

    all changes that I made were to the codes in the 2000 for the IR
    blaster. I not sure how to change codes in the digital box. I have a
    Comcast service guy coming over to my house tonight, I hope. I was
    thinking that I may be able to have him switch out the digital cable
    box (General Instruments) for another model/brand and see if that would
    solve the problem.

    I haven't tried the 5000 on either of the digital boxes. I just got it
    back from Replaytv following repair and am a little reluctant to mess
    around with the only unit that is working out of the 3 that I have. I
    may try that next...

    senacajack@netscape.net wrote in news:1107193642.357675.239910
    @c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > all changes that I made were to the codes in the 2000 for the IR
    > blaster. I not sure how to change codes in the digital box. I have a
    > Comcast service guy coming over to my house tonight, I hope. I was
    > thinking that I may be able to have him switch out the digital cable
    > box (General Instruments) for another model/brand and see if that would
    > solve the problem.
    >
    > I haven't tried the 5000 on either of the digital boxes. I just got it
    > back from Replaytv following repair and am a little reluctant to mess
    > around with the only unit that is working out of the 3 that I have. I
    > may try that next...

    This is a setup issue for the blaster. try reading links such as

    http://www.digitalnetworksna.com/support/replaytv/document.asp?docID=228

Ptv Replaytv ReplayTV Panasonic