Question about Moving My Replay Unit

Hi, I want to move my replay unit to another room. Will the programs
now on the hardrive still be there when I power up again. I belive so,
but just want to check. Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about question moving replay unit

    On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 11:11:21 -0500, anon <anon@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >Hi, I want to move my replay unit to another room. Will the programs
    >now on the hardrive still be there when I power up again. I belive so,
    >but just want to check. Thanks!

    The programs are stored on the hard disk, and do not depend on a
    constant power suppy (if they did, many people would lose everything
    several times a year).

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    has a Replay 5xxx

    "Mark Lloyd" <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote in message

    > The programs are stored on the hard disk, and do not depend on a
    > constant power suppy (if they did, many people would lose everything
    > several times a year).

    Every time my wife pulls out the cord to the powerstrip so she can vacuum!

    Yes, they're stored on the hard drive and will be there till deleted.

    From:anon
    anon@nowhere.com

    > Hi, I want to move my replay unit to another room. Will the programs
    > now on the hardrive still be there when I power up again. I belive so,
    > but just want to check. Thanks!

Ptv Replaytv Power Up Video ReplayTV