Pioneer Elite CLD-50 arrived DOA :-(

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Pioneer Elite CLD-90 that arrived DOA. Well,
the lights on the face illuminate, and there's voltage out of the
video-out and light coming from the toslink-out, but there is no
mechanical activity at all. Tray does not eject, nothing.

I tried opening the player to look for a big "ON/OFF" switch inside
that would magically fix the player, but found nothing (BTW, that's a
joke). I might as well have been a caveman with a cellphone.

I'm wondering who I can send this player to for service. My local
shop, Flanners Audio & Video in Milwaukee, WI will do the repairs, but
they will run about $175 typically (so they say) with a $50 charge
just to look at it (makes sense).

I've read the groups and found two names everyone is probably familiar
with: Kurtis Bahr, and LaserdiscService.com.

Is this price typical for their repair? Anyone out there with a
similar problem with their player that was easily fixed? Anyone know
the location of the magic "FIX IT" button?

Years ago I upgraded my LX-900 with a kit from PrecisionLaserdisc. I
purchased this unit to upgrade it to AC-3 as an experiment to see if I
could build the circuit myself and get it to work.

Thanks,
Tracy Brown
31 answers Last reply
More about pioneer elite cld arrived doa

    I don't think you have indicated the correct model number. Title says
    "cld-50", but message says "cld-90". Many older models are not worth
    fixing. The goup would need to know the exact correct model number.

    You're right. It was niether. I really F'd that up, didn't I.

    It's the CLD-52 Pioneer Elite.

    Tracy

    On 15 Jan 2005 12:52:40 -0800, "shower_urinator"
    <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:

    >I don't think you have indicated the correct model number. Title says
    >"cld-50", but message says "cld-90". Many older models are not worth
    >fixing. The goup would need to know the exact correct model number.

    CLD-52 Pioneer Elite
    ************************

    I'll probably never get my money back on it either. The seller tells
    me she's started the process with UPS, but I believe that the process
    has to start at the recipient's end.

    Anyway, I'll be leaving bad feedback with her account as I think this
    unit was actually Dead-On-Shipment. I won't buy any other LD player
    (or anything else for that matter) on Ebay without seeing pictures of
    the proper operation of the unit.

    When I ebay somehting, I'm detailed to a fault with many pictures that
    are enlargeable. Full disclosure. Not everyone is that way on Ebay.

    Thanks,
    Tracy

    On 15 Jan 2005 12:52:40 -0800, "shower_urinator"
    <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:

    >I don't think you have indicated the correct model number. Title says
    >"cld-50", but message says "cld-90". Many older models are not worth
    >fixing. The goup would need to know the exact correct model number.

    If you used a credit card, call the credit card company and do a
    chargeback. Insurance is to protect the seller. How well was the
    laserdisc player packed? Does the box look smashed in or dropped?

    I don't think this player would be worth fixing unless you can do it
    yourself. The past 3 that sold on ebay went for between $75 - $102.
    Why pay more for a repair than the replacement cost?

    The seller is the one that has to make the claim as they are the one that
    insured it and packed it. They will want to see the unit and shipping box
    with packaging used or the claim will not be honored.

    After the claim is over or you need an estimate you could chose either
    laserdisc service or myself to look at it. The biggest difference is this
    is a hobby for me so I don't stock parts and turn-around time could be quick
    or could take awhile. Laserdisc service does this for a business.

    My guess is that if it was packed properly UPS will pick it up from you, the
    seller will hopefully have the payment sent to you and you will never see
    this unit again. I doubt the repair cost would be less than you paid for
    the unit.

    Kurtis

    "Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > CLD-52 Pioneer Elite
    > ************************
    >
    > I'll probably never get my money back on it either. The seller tells
    > me she's started the process with UPS, but I believe that the process
    > has to start at the recipient's end.
    >
    > Anyway, I'll be leaving bad feedback with her account as I think this
    > unit was actually Dead-On-Shipment. I won't buy any other LD player
    > (or anything else for that matter) on Ebay without seeing pictures of
    > the proper operation of the unit.
    >
    > When I ebay somehting, I'm detailed to a fault with many pictures that
    > are enlargeable. Full disclosure. Not everyone is that way on Ebay.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tracy
    >
    > On 15 Jan 2005 12:52:40 -0800, "shower_urinator"
    > <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I don't think you have indicated the correct model number. Title says
    >>"cld-50", but message says "cld-90". Many older models are not worth
    >>fixing. The goup would need to know the exact correct model number.

    File the complaint with paypal. You will get your $$$ back.

    --Leonid

    Tracy Brown <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com> wrote:

    : CLD-52 Pioneer Elite
    : ************************

[...]

    Don't feel too bad. I got ripped by an ebay seller last month on a Pioneer
    CLD-79. I paid too much for it to begin with and then it came DOA. I paid
    through a personal check. The seller even enclosed a video tape to show how
    "well" the unit performed before he shipped it. An obvious way to cover your
    tracks.

    I'm done buying anything off eBay. The scumbags have really taken it over.

    "Tracy Brown" <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > CLD-52 Pioneer Elite
    > ************************
    >
    > I'll probably never get my money back on it either. The seller tells
    > me she's started the process with UPS, but I believe that the process
    > has to start at the recipient's end.
    >
    > Anyway, I'll be leaving bad feedback with her account as I think this
    > unit was actually Dead-On-Shipment. I won't buy any other LD player
    > (or anything else for that matter) on Ebay without seeing pictures of
    > the proper operation of the unit.
    >
    > When I ebay somehting, I'm detailed to a fault with many pictures that
    > are enlargeable. Full disclosure. Not everyone is that way on Ebay.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Tracy
    >
    > On 15 Jan 2005 12:52:40 -0800, "shower_urinator"
    > <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I don't think you have indicated the correct model number. Title says
    >>"cld-50", but message says "cld-90". Many older models are not worth
    >>fixing. The goup would need to know the exact correct model number.

    Bernie,

    If you use a credit card through paypal, you have recourse for DOA
    items. You can initiate a chargeback with the credit card company and
    get your money back. Sellers get charged an extra $10 for every
    chargeback, so they are more willing to refund.

    Leonid Makarovsky wrote:
    > Sometimes there're no places to buy such rare LD players other than
    > ebay.

    I know of only a handful of people that I would trust with shipping a
    high-end LD player -- Kurtis, Nicolas, Josh, and Kevin come to mind
    immediately. I don't know if Duncan sells players, or not, but I'm
    sure that he would know how to ship one if he did.

    Most of the yokel sellers on eBay wouldn't know how to double box a
    player even if you gave them specific instructions to do so. For the
    two players that I bought on eBay, I asked the sellers if they were
    willing to double box the player with lots of packing peanuts in
    between the two boxes. Both said, "yes." Otherwise, I would have
    passed on them.

    HTH,

    -Junior

    Bernie Woodham wrote:
    > Yeah, I know. I'm just bitter about getting ripped. I'll cool off.
    > But, I'll be a lot more careful about the next high price item I buy.
    Did you at least give the seller a neg?

    -Junior

    In article <1105900145.302346.37630@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    watsona@kenyon.edu says...

    > Most of the yokel sellers on eBay wouldn't know how to double box a
    > player even if you gave them specific instructions to do so.

    Most sellers on eBay can't seem to manage to pack laserdiscs correctly,
    let alone players.

    Dave

    Bob Niland wrote:

    <much advice regarding eBay... snipped>

    Wow! THE Bob Niland... The guy who convinced be to purchase a
    CLD-3070 many years ago. I still have the player (albeit augmented
    with an AC-3 RF output), and it still works great!

    -Junior

    Bob Niland wrote:
    > I've started hanging out here because I may need to buy
    > a new TV in the near future, and may find that I can get
    > a deal on a w/s LCD that lacks a scaler (so LBX LDs
    > aren't displayed optimally).
    >
    > So, I'm keeping an eye out for discussions on low-cost
    > scalers that do a decent job.

    I'm looking at a Samsung DLP set that has the Faroudja DCDi
    deinterlacer. I'm going to take my CLD-3070 or my CLD-1010 to Best Buy
    one of these days and hook up the composite into the set to see if the
    set displays the signal well. If it does, then I'll be $2,500 poorer.
    :-)

    -Junior

    > unclejr <watsona@kenyon.edu> wrote:

    > The guy who convinced be to purchase a
    > CLD-3070 many years ago.

    Mine's been in storage for several years, along with
    my entire collection. And yes, my CLD-3070 still has
    the random auto-shutdown probem.

    Bernie Woodham <birnhamwood@insightbb.com> wrote:
    : Don't feel too bad. I got ripped by an ebay seller last month on a Pioneer
    : CLD-79. I paid too much for it to begin with and then it came DOA. I paid
    : through a personal check. The seller even enclosed a video tape to show how
    : "well" the unit performed before he shipped it. An obvious way to cover your
    : tracks.

    That's a very interesting point. So you're saying: "if you get screwed on ebay,
    it's ok as long as other people get screwed"? And if are the only one who got
    screwed, then you should feel bad? :)

    "Leonid Makarovsky" <venom@csa3.bu.edu> wrote in message
    > Bernie Woodham <birnhamwood@insightbb.com> wrote:
    > : Don't feel too bad. I got ripped by an ebay seller last month on a
    > Pioneer
    > : CLD-79. I paid too much for it to begin with and then it came DOA. I
    > paid
    > : through a personal check. The seller even enclosed a video tape to show
    > how
    > : "well" the unit performed before he shipped it. An obvious way to cover
    > your
    > : tracks.
    >
    > That's a very interesting point. So you're saying: "if you get screwed on
    > ebay,
    > it's ok as long as other people get screwed"? And if are the only one who
    > got
    > screwed, then you should feel bad? :)
    >
    > Sometimes there're no places to buy such rare LD players other than ebay.
    >
    > --Leonid

    Yeah, I know. I'm just bitter about getting ripped. I'll cool off. But,
    I'll be a lot more careful about the next high price item I buy.

    "The seller's part is finished first -- he or she is done when the
    buyer's payment is received, and the item is shipped."

    I disagree. The seller's part may not be done at this point. The
    buyer may not be satisfied. The seller may need to do a partial
    refund, file an insurance claim or authorize a return and then refund
    upon inspection.

    The buyer may not know how to operate the item and incorrectly claim
    the item does not work. The buyer may try to return a different
    defective item in place of the one that was shipped. If the buyer used
    a credit card, they may wait a few months and then initiate a charge
    back.

    The buyer needs to inform the seller that they received the item and
    that they are satisfied by leaving the seller positive feedback first.

    > shower_urinator <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:

    > The buyer needs to inform the seller that they received
    > the item and that they are satisfied ...

    Agree. Buyer can do this via email, phone, SMS,
    carrier pigeon or candygram.

    > ... by leaving the seller positive feedback first.

    Disagree.
    Let the seller post FB first.

    Speaking as someone who does more selling than buying
    on eBay.

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:34:31 -0600, Bob Niland <email4rjn@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >> shower_urinator <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:
    >
    >> The buyer needs to inform the seller that they received
    >> the item and that they are satisfied ...
    >
    >Agree. Buyer can do this via email, phone, SMS,
    >carrier pigeon or candygram.
    >
    >> ... by leaving the seller positive feedback first.
    >
    >Disagree.
    >Let the seller post FB first.
    >
    >Speaking as someone who does more selling than buying
    >on eBay.

    I agree. When the seller has the money, what's he got to
    beef about?

    I buy and sell on ebay. I believe when the buyer makes the
    payment, the seller should leave feedback immediately. When
    the buyer receives the item, and all is well, feedback for the
    seller should follow.

    There are knuckleheads in every situation, but the majority of
    sellers on ebay are honest. Out of 1000 transactions, possibly
    5 have been a negative experience for me. And I came out on
    top on 4 of those. I waited too long on that one.

    The key is to act quickly when the seller or buyer is not living
    up to the terms of the auction.

    I was with you up until this point. I think it's common ebay practice
    for the buyer to post first. The success of the purchase hinges on the
    seller's happiness with the item purchased. When the buyer is happy,
    then the sale is good and he should leave good feedback. Until the
    seller knows that the buyer is happy with the item, why leave
    feedback? The sale isn't completed yet, right? Feedback can only be
    left by both parties when the sale is completed (positive), or totally
    broken down (negative).

    On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:42:32 -0600, Bob Niland <email4rjn@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >14. Do not post FeedBack until the seller does. If they
    > never do, then you never do.

    >> 14. Do not post FeedBack until the seller does.
    >> If they never do, then you never do.

    > Tracy Brown <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > I was with you up until this point.

    It's a topic that's debated endless in

    > I think it's common ebay practice for the buyer
    > to post first.

    Common, but not the most common.

    > The success of the purchase hinges on the
    > seller's happiness with the item purchased.

    Is that a misstatement?

    > Until the seller knows that the buyer is happy
    > with the item, why leave feedback?

    True, but learning that the buyer is happy can be
    in the form of an email saying so.

    > The sale isn't completed yet, right?

    True.

    I've previously written ...

    >> Who leaves the first feedback? Seller after
    >> receiving payment, or buyer after receiving item?

    If you are a buyer, figure this out about each seller
    before bidding. Some have stated policies. Some have
    unstated polices - check timestamps on FB given and
    received.

    As a seller, have a policy, and state it. Here's mine:

    Seller Posts FB First.
    (after item Acceptance)

    There are several reasons for this, including:

    * future bidders will examine my FB history
    for evidence of FB-hostaging (buyer-1st).
    I want that history to show seller-1st.

    * eBay sets an expectation of seller-1st (with
    their unwise suggestion of posting FB upon
    payment).

    * Seller-first reciprocates the risk-taking
    that the buyer undertook by sending money
    to a perfect stranger.

    As a buyer, I follow the same policy. I let the
    seller post first. Because some bidders do look
    for FB-hostaging, buyers are not necessarily doing
    the seller a favor by posting FB first.

    "Acceptance" is the buyer indicating that the item
    arrived undamaged and as-described.

    FB is FB on the transaction, and it's not over
    'til it's over. Suppose the buyer refuses delivery,
    or falsely claims non-delivery, or reverses payment?
    (And I've had one refuse delivery.)

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 13:47:19 GMT, Tracy Brown <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I was with you up until this point. I think it's common ebay practice
    >for the buyer to post first.

    I don't. I'm with Bob: the seller should post first. The seller's part
    is finished first -- he or she is done when the buyer's payment is
    received, and the item is shipped. The buyer does not need to do
    anything else in order to influence the feedback for the buyer one way
    or another. If, as a buyer, you communicate with the seller promptly
    and clearly, and send complete payment and shipping information, then
    what else does the seller need in order to feel the transaction went
    well?

    As a buyer, the success of the transaction depends on how good the
    communication is with the seller, and whether the goods arrive as
    promised (and in a timely fashion, I guess).

    Why would I, as a buyer who has sent money but not yet received
    anything, post positive feedback? Or, if I have received the goods and
    they're broken -- but I dealt in good faith and sent my payment
    quickly and efficiently -- why should I receive negative feedback? Or
    even be in a position to worry about receiving negative feedback?

    Tracy Brown <tracyj_brown@yahoo.com> wrote:
    : I was with you up until this point. I think it's common ebay practice
    : for the buyer to post first. The success of the purchase hinges on the

    No. Then the seller should ship first and then when a buyer receives it,
    he will leave a feedback and pay money.

    I personally think if a seller has received money, he should leave a feedback.
    And then if the buyer received an item and happy, he should leave a feedback.

    I think ebay should impose such policy. For example if a seller sends invoice,
    and the item has been paid in full, the automatic positive feedback should go
    from a seller to a buyer. Something like that.

    --Leonid

    Bob Niland wrote:
    > > shower_urinator <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:
    >
    > > The buyer needs to inform the seller that they received
    > > the item and that they are satisfied ...
    >
    > Agree. Buyer can do this via email, phone, SMS,
    > carrier pigeon or candygram.

    I agree the buyer could inform the seller in many ways, but these ways
    circumvent the ebay process. Ebay exists for a reason, to hold buyer
    and seller to some level of accountability. If there is a way to do
    something within the ebay process, but the participant chooses a method
    outside ebay, then I become skeptical.

    > > ... by leaving the seller positive feedback first.
    >
    > Disagree.
    > Let the seller post FB first.

    I still don't understand. The buyer sent the money and the seller
    received the money, then the seller sent the merchandise and the buyer
    received the merchandise. At this point the seller is supposed to
    notify the whole ebay community that this transaction was positive?
    There are still avenues that the buyer can pursue within ebay and
    paypal that directly affect the final outcome of the transaction.
    Furthermore, the buyer could behave unethically after receiving the
    merchandise. By leaving positive feedback after the buyer notifies
    you, there is no way to leave negative feedback about unethical
    behavior that can occur afterwards.

    After reading this thread, I cant imagine anyone in their right mind doing
    any business on eBay..

    "Bob Niland" <email4rjn@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > shower_urinator <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:
    >
    > > The buyer needs to inform the seller that they received
    > > the item and that they are satisfied ...
    >
    > Agree. Buyer can do this via email, phone, SMS,
    > carrier pigeon or candygram.
    >
    > > ... by leaving the seller positive feedback first.
    >
    > Disagree.
    > Let the seller post FB first.
    >
    > Speaking as someone who does more selling than buying
    > on eBay.
    >
    > --
    > Regards, Bob Niland mailto:name@ispname.tld
    > http://www.access-one.com/rjn email4rjn AT yahoo DOT com
    > NOT speaking for any employer, client or Internet Service Provider.

    Bob, I agree with your basic premise: wait to leave feedback until you
    know that the buyer is satisfied with the purchase. I just choose to
    wait one more step and have the buyer first post feedback.

    I don't see it as holding feedback "hostage" to wait until the buyer
    leaves feedback first. It's just that as the seller, there is more to
    risk in leaving good feedback without knowing if the buyer is happy
    with the purchase.

    What if the buyer leaves bad feedback summarily without trying to
    resolve complaints with the seller first? By leaving good feedback for
    the buyer right away, the seller has removed any recourse for himself
    to warn other sellers.

    As the seller in that situation, I might leave bad feedback for the
    buyer for not taking time to resolve his complaint first. After all,
    shouldn't other sellers be warned about this type of behavior? How
    else might a seller be warned about this type of buyer? As you said,
    lots can happen after the buyer pays for the item.

    I suppose I can see it both ways, but it is, after all, still a matter
    of differing opinion.

    Tracy

    wrote:

    >Agree. Buyer can do this via email, phone, SMS,
    >carrier pigeon or candygram.
    >
    >Let the seller post FB first.
    >
    >Speaking as someone who does more selling than buying
    >on eBay.

    > shower_urinator <shower_urinator@lycos.com> wrote:

    > I agree the buyer could inform the seller in many ways,
    > but these ways circumvent the ebay process.

    Not really. Feedback is "optional" (eBay's term for it).
    It is therefore not part of any required process. Some
    buyers simply see eBay as a place to buy stuff, and
    entirely blow off feedback (as well as any communication
    beyond making payment).

    eBay has no policy, or even suggestion, on who posts 1st.
    If they did, netnews discussions like these would be
    dramatically less common :-)

    > ... but the participant chooses a method
    > outside ebay, then I become skeptical.

    Email communication between buyer and seller is part of
    the process. Although a sale can close with no emails,
    it's not uncommon for a transaction to include several.

    >> Let the seller post FB first.

    > I still don't understand.

    The bottom line is the bottom line. To the extent that
    buyers care about the issue, the majority of them want
    the seller to post FB first. If you have a buyer-1st
    policy, you may get fewer bids and lower closes.

    As a seller, my policy is: seller-1st-after-acceptance.
    It's published on my About-Me page.

    As a buyer, I usually no-bid when I see auctions where
    the seller has a posted or stealth buyer-1st policy.
    Why? Because it all too often means that the FB profile
    is distorted. There are probably a lot more unhappy
    buyers than the Neg count and FB % indicate.

    How many other buyers share my attitude?
    That's the question every seller must ask & answer.

    > The buyer sent the money and the seller received the
    > money, then the seller sent the merchandise and the buyer
    > received the merchandise.

    Not done yet. Normally the seller already knows that
    delivery occured, because they had tracking on the parcel.

    But you've left out the important issue of "acceptance".
    The buyer needs to confirm that the item is undamaged,
    at least as-advertised, and give some indication of
    satisfaction. If there are issues, they need to be resolved
    before anyone posts FB.

    Not: post FB upon payment.
    Not: post FB upon delivery.
    Rather: post FB upon acceptance.

    If I never get an acceptance report, I never post FB
    to the buyer. Some never do report it. I don't pester
    them about it.

    If acceptance takes the form of +FB from the buyer,
    no problem. It happens.

    > At this point the seller is supposed to notify the
    > whole ebay community that this transaction was positive?

    Only if you have high confidence that it was positive.
    "Acceptance" creates high confidence.

    Sure, the buyer can report acceptance and then go wierd
    on you later, but that's unlikely. If you are going to
    worry about corner cases like that, no one would ever
    post FB.

    > Furthermore, the buyer could behave unethically after
    > receiving the merchandise.

    Yes, but if they've reported acceptance, that risk is
    substantially reduced.

    > By leaving positive feedback after the buyer notifies
    > you, there is no way to leave negative feedback about
    > unethical behavior that can occur afterwards.

    If I get an acceptance report, that's a risk I'm willing
    to take.

    The risk I'm not willing to take is driving off bidders
    who detect that I hostage FB.

    Every seller (and buyer) needs a policy on this. And
    they need to think about it, run the scenarios, and
    even talk to other users. Look to your consequences.
    Act accordingly.

    Yes it was a misstatement. I meant, "Hinges on the BUYER'S happiness".

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:31:22 -0600, Bob Niland <email4rjn@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >> Karyudo <karyudo_usenet@yahoo.com.remove.me> wrote:
    >
    >> The seller's part is finished first -- he or she is done
    >> when the buyer's payment is received, and the item is shipped.
    >
    >Not hardly, pilgrim. A huge amount can still happen. The
    >transaction is far from over, and the buyer still has
    >other obligations to keep.

    OK, I see what you mean. Points taken. I've done some selling and some
    buying on eBay, but I know I'm not as sophistimacated as many. Still,
    I think you're right to insist the seller give feedback first. Whether
    intentional or not, I do think the buyer feels held hostage otherwise.

    On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:47:42 GMT, "Biz" <biznospam@notatt.net> wrote:

    >After reading this thread, I can't imagine anyone in their right mind doing
    >any business on eBay..

    In my experience (which, admittedly, is not nearly as much as some),
    eBay is generally very safe, very good value, and very convivial. Most
    people are out to sell and buy in good faith, and there are adequate
    safeguards put in place to ensure that faith is not misplaced. Note,
    too, that there are never posts about routine successes on eBay! It's
    not like you'd expect someone to post "CLD-50 arrived safely ;)"...

    When both seller and buyer are honest, it doesn't really matter who
    posts feedback first. Problems occur when one or both is not, and after
    payment was received and delivery was made, it is much easier for a
    dishonest buyer to come back with a false claim, than for a seller
    (what could he claim, counterfeit money was received and eventually
    turned down at the bank ?). In that sense i would consider normal that
    sellers need an extra step of protection and therefore post feedback
    last. How about these ideas:
    1. do feedback Yahoo Auctions style: can be added to and changed
    from/to + to/from - as many times as needed
    or
    2. require whoever has the least feedback to post feedback first, be it
    buyer or seller

    The last idea is because i suppose fraudulent buyers and sellers do not
    last long in eBay.

    In my very first eBay transaction as a seller, i shipped the item
    before being paid: i had zero feedback, buyer had 500+, item was over
    $500. Now, some repeat buyers leave me feedback even before i ship them
    the item. I think you need to adapt the behavior rgd payment and
    feedback, depending on who your counterparty is. I also screen buyers
    to authorize or not a PayPal payment, as fighting a PayPal chargeback
    can prove impossible. Letting the buyer pay with PayPal in most cases
    puts the seller at much more risk than giving fb first.

Laser Disc Players Pioneer Video Elite Product