FA: 25 assorted operas

Hi, I have a wide assortment of operas out on ebay tonight. 12 of them
are box sets.
Here's the link to the 3 disc box set of Siegfried.

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-22702-9746-0?uid=8202487&site=0&ver=LC080104B&lk=ViewItem&Item=6357557484

Thanks for looking!
Kevin
2 answers Last reply
More about assorted operas

    Are the operas in English? Italian? German?

    I think most of the operas are in Italian, German and French with
    English subtitles.
    I'm getting alot of emails asking me if they are Pal or NTSC.
    Canada and the U.S. have the same system- NTSC.
    I never sell Pal laserdiscs.
    Kevin

Laser Disc Players Video Ebay