IPG Guide Gone?

Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
last night, either...
2 answers Last reply
More about ipg guide
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    From the people at Mot

    Just so you are aware, if people start complaining that
    their guide is not loading on 4DTV there is a circuit down
    and we are working on it with TVN.

    Anyone who flushes their guide at this point will not get it
    back, those who do not flush it should keep it until Thursday
    morning. We are trying our darndest to get this fixed ASAP.

    "GlideRider" <80gliderider@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    | Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
    | last night, either...

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    GlideRider wrote:

    > Anyone else having any luck getting the IPG to load? It wouldn't load
    > last night, either...

    Try a "soft" reset:

    Put the unit on G0-7, Leave the unit "on", and pull the power plug for
    about a minute,
    then plug it back in. After the "warm-up" the unit should start looking
    for IPG info. If it does not, click on the guide itself and wait a few
    minutes.

    Mouse

4DTV Satellite Video