What happened to speed tv? C4/11 is gone

What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
somewhere else on 4dtv?

Thanks
Peter
5 answers Last reply
More about happened speed
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 08:24:19 -0500, "Peter Savage"
    <plsavage@adelphia.net> wrote:

    >What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
    >somewhere else on 4dtv?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Peter

    They were scheduled to discontinue analog. There are no apparent
    consumer friendly sources, except for DBS.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Peter Savage wrote:
    > What happened to speed TV on c4/11. Has this moved to
    > somewhere else on 4dtv?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Peter

    Speed Channel is no longer available on C-Band. Sorry.

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    Trifles make perfection and perfection is no trifle.

    -Michelangelo
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

  4. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    NPS is in negotiations with TCM, Speed and other channels to
    bring them back in DCII (4DTV) format. NPS (nor anybody else)
    can give an estimate when this will happen. There also cannot be
    any absolute promises that it will happen, but at least they are
    putting some effort into it.

    "Fred Schwaner" <f.schwaner@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    |I renewed my subscription to Speed in Nov. I guess I'm out around $15.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Thanks. Dr Lev. My wife and 2 daughter have the pizza pan dish but I'm
    staying with my bud.

    "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
    > NPS is in negotiations with TCM, Speed and other channels to
    > bring them back in DCII (4DTV) format. NPS (nor anybody else)
    > can give an estimate when this will happen. There also cannot be
    > any absolute promises that it will happen, but at least they are
    > putting some effort into it.
    >

    > "Fred Schwaner" <f.schwaner@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > |I renewed my subscription to Speed in Nov. I guess I'm out around $15.

4DTV Satellite TV Video