goodlife

will a 920 or 922 work with a 30" winegard offset dish and universal ku lnb
for Goodlife?

thanks bunches!
dave
3 answers Last reply
More about goodlife
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 07:34:45 -0800, "Henry Cabot Henhouse III"
    <sooper_chicken@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >will a 920 or 922 work with a 30" winegard offset dish and universal ku lnb
    >for Goodlife?
    >
    >thanks bunches!
    >dave

    I don't know about a universal, but a normal Ku, with a C-band dish
    for access to G10r for guide and maps will work.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Yes,with a Ku-Band LNB,you can receive the DC2 signal on X4/603 on
    either a 920 or a 922.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Addendum: Use a STANDARD Ku LNB that utilizes LINEAR polarization.Some
    of the universals do not work with 4DTV.

4DTV Satellite Video