Super Eggsaver concerns

DavinArk

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2014
I'll be ordering the parts for my first build and wanted to get everyone's opinions on Newegg's Super Eggsaver option.

Has anyone had different experiences using eggsaver and a more expensive option?

Thanks a lot guys.

Solution
Super Eggsaver used to sometimes take over a week to arrive, but lately I've noticed faster delivery, typically about four or five calendar days. Don't quote me because I have not made a careful study of these delivery times.

If I don't need it in a hurry then I use it, which is most of the time (if it's available). Why pay for faster shipping if I really don't care when it's delivered? You have to trade off the excitement of a new build with whether you can afford to pay for faster shipping. If you can be patient, save the money and wait, otherwise pay extra and get it sooner.

mbreslin1954

Distinguished
Super Eggsaver used to sometimes take over a week to arrive, but lately I've noticed faster delivery, typically about four or five calendar days. Don't quote me because I have not made a careful study of these delivery times.

If I don't need it in a hurry then I use it, which is most of the time (if it's available). Why pay for faster shipping if I really don't care when it's delivered? You have to trade off the excitement of a new build with whether you can afford to pay for faster shipping. If you can be patient, save the money and wait, otherwise pay extra and get it sooner.

Solution