What are the surprises on 110 degree satelite ??

Here is a quote from

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

with a date of 12/9/04 ...

"For those with FTA MPEG2 Receivers in the AR spot beam, check 110° TP 8
for 3 little surprises."

Does anyone know what these surprises are ??

Is it worth trying to receive it ??

It sounds like Dish Network may be running some new channels in unencrypted
mode. I wish they had given more clues.
1 answer Last reply
More about surprises 110 degree satelite
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 20:18:06 GMT, "Pseud O. Nym"
    <pon@blurry-vision.com> wrote:

    >Here is a quote from
    >
    >http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm
    >
    >with a date of 12/9/04 ...
    >
    >"For those with FTA MPEG2 Receivers in the AR spot beam, check 110° TP 8
    >for 3 little surprises."
    >

    >Does anyone know what these surprises are ??
    >
    >Is it worth trying to receive it ??
    >
    >It sounds like Dish Network may be running some new channels in unencrypted
    >mode. I wish they had given more clues.

    A lot of stuff is FTA on dishnetwork. You just have to look. I suggest
    checking them all. 148, 121, 119, 110, 105.
    Happy hunting.

MPEG DVB Video