T-7 back on line...

Intelsat has managed to recover a large portion of T-7.

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"
1 answer Last reply
More about back line
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Oh.....that's just great! {SARCASM}---- Now that I went to the trouble
    of relocating the "T7" icon, NOW I have to move it back?!? (Sigh).
    So when are the IPG 'Wonderful' folks going to give us a IA13 satellite
    position AS WELL AS IA7 so we can have functionality for both....so I do
    not have to use those infernal generics (which I hate).

4DTV Satellite Video