**CLOSED** *WTS* Windows 8 Pro Real COA's (Certificate of Authenticity) Keys $25 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
[strike]Hey guys,

I used to work at Sony Corporate and was provided (2) Win 8 Pro COA's for our work when Win 8 was released.

Completely forgot I had these sitting in my email and looking to get rid of them if anyone's interested in making the move to Win 8 or just wants more licenses for their situation.

Blocked out most of the COA Key and personal info / past work related info as this was sent to my work email before and then I forwarded it to my personal a long time ago.

I've done many *WTS* posts here before and have had many satisfied buyers so please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Taking payment via PayPal and I will email or PM (whichever you prefer) the COA the minute I confirm with the buyer I received payment.

Also I'm not entirely sure if I can post in this format as this would be my first time doing a "WTS" post for a software license so if anything needs to be changed or done moderators feel free to let me know! Thank you.

[/strike]

IMAG0387_zps8d778f05.jpg

IMAG0388_zps1e66a21a.jpg

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Ya it's okay, it was for personal use as far as I was told and given to the employees in the Software QA dept. etc. I was on a contract and by the time I left I didn't get to grab the COA that they had for us :/, so I had asked my boss/ Super if he could email it to me and they ended up having extra which is why I have two hah.

Thanks for checking if my post was okay so fast!

imsurgical

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Both COA's sold guys!

Thank you to those looking into this post, Someone Somewhere for verifying my post was okay and Tom's Hardware for letting me host my Deal!

Stay tuned for more Deals very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.