How Do I See My Threads?

tackyjan

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
I am currently logged in to the forums and I can't find anywhere in my profile information about threads that I have started and/or responded to.

I read another post just below mine and someone responded to a similar question:

"If you have ever commented on that thread you are looking for, it can be found under My Followed threads section...I doubt if you can see others history."

I clicked "My followed tags" and some page opened up that said:

"Your timeline is empty ! Follow tags to build your timeline and see articles and threads corresponding to your interests."

I don't know why my timeline is empty, I have posted several threads in the last few weeks. I think I know why this is happening... I never choose to follow my threads because I hate the constant emails in my inbox and apparently the TH timeline only shows threads I am following.

The bottom line seems to be, if you don't follow your own threads, there is no easy way to see your activity.

Thank you.

tackyjan

Honorable
Oct 30, 2012
@Joeteoh99 / kenghtt - I don't see this "face" you are talking about... I only see a menu and link for seeing my tracked threads. Please see my updated post where I mention TH tracking wrt followed/un-followed threads.

No to see your forum history. You go to your Tracked Threads. The threads you have been following will not be under your timeline but under Tracked Threads.