WiRNS and Repeat shows

Why are all the listings downloaded by WiRNS have "(Repeat)" in the
description , even if they are first run shows?
The Replay is ignoring recording because I selected "First Run Shows" only
option. Is this normal for WiRNS to do this to all the channels? I could
fix this by editing all my recordings to include repeats, but that's a PITA!
1 answer Last reply
More about wirns repeat shows

    I think there was a bug in the code, its been corrected I believe

    "Little Brittle & the C Bag" <littlebrittle@cbag.com> wrote in message
    > Why are all the listings downloaded by WiRNS have "(Repeat)" in the
    > description , even if they are first run shows?
    > The Replay is ignoring recording because I selected "First Run Shows" only
    > option. Is this normal for WiRNS to do this to all the channels? I
    could
    > fix this by editing all my recordings to include repeats, but that's a
    PITA!

Ptv Replaytv Video ReplayTV