Bloomberg

Just wanted to confirm it's FTA dvb on Americas 6 Ku. It's listed at
Lyngsat, but I don't recall seeing the settings. Oh, and would a 30"
Winegard dish with the right lnb be ok?

Thanks
Dave
2 answers Last reply
More about bloomberg
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    It's there most of the time, but it often disappears for hours/days at
    a time.

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:06:23 -0800, "Henry Cabot Henhouse III"
    <sooper_chicken@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Just wanted to confirm it's FTA dvb on Americas 6 Ku. It's listed at
    >Lyngsat, but I don't recall seeing the settings. Oh, and would a 30"
    >Winegard dish with the right lnb be ok?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Dave

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    maybe I can flip flop on the same polarity with ABCNewsNow?

    "Jim" <wdxp@cox.net> wrote in message
    > It's there most of the time, but it often disappears for hours/days at
    > a time.
    >

    > On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 02:06:23 -0800, "Henry Cabot Henhouse III"
    > <sooper_chicken@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >Just wanted to confirm it's FTA dvb on Americas 6 Ku. It's listed at
    > >Lyngsat, but I don't recall seeing the settings. Oh, and would a 30"
    > >Winegard dish with the right lnb be ok?
    > >
    > >Thanks
    > >Dave

MPEG DVB Video