What's the best way to make a image of the Replay HD?

I want to upgrade the HD and I will use the original 40gb HD else
where. Before I do, I'd like to make an image of it so I can back it
up to a tape drive. What's the best program to do this?
2 answers Last reply
More about make image replay

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:28:02 -0600, Boll Weevil <dryer@maytag.com>
    wrote:

    >I want to upgrade the HD and I will use the original 40gb HD else
    >where. Before I do, I'd like to make an image of it so I can back it
    >up to a tape drive. What's the best program to do this?

    Use RTVPatch (http://rtvpatch.sourceforge.net/utility.html). It has
    that option.

    Mark Lloyd
    has a Replay 5xxx
    http://go.to/notstupid
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:45:31 -0600, Mark Lloyd
    <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:28:02 -0600, Boll Weevil <dryer@maytag.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I want to upgrade the HD and I will use the original 40gb HD else
    >>where. Before I do, I'd like to make an image of it so I can back it
    >>up to a tape drive. What's the best program to do this?
    >
    >Use RTVPatch (http://rtvpatch.sourceforge.net/utility.html). It has
    >that option.

    Thanx, Mark!

Ptv Replaytv Video HD ReplayTV