Replay Linux Media Server...................................

Someone told me that you could setup a Linux server to stream video to the
Replay unit. Can someone give a URL as to the particulars? TIA.
1 answer Last reply
More about replay linux media server

    Boll Weevil <washerdryer@maytag.com> wrote in

    > Someone told me that you could setup a Linux server to stream video to
    > the Replay unit. Can someone give a URL as to the particulars? TIA.

    Any OS supporting Java can do so using DVArchive www.dvarchive.org
    Note that DVA can only stream MPG's that originated from a RTV not a live
    video stream or other downloaded video files.

    Yes, there is a way to produce RTV compliant MPG files, specifically for
    5xxx series but that is beyond the scope of the answer/question.

    DVA runs on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and BeOS in my household.

Ptv Replaytv Media Server Video Linux