Corrected DTS LD versions? Eagles and Waterworld

I read that both Eagles and Waterworld DTS LDs were subsequently
re-released. Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between the
original and the "corrected" releases. In addition, what was the problem
that they had to be re-released in the first place?

TIA....Joe
1 answer Last reply
More about corrected dts versions eagles waterworld

    On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:27:49 -0700, "Joe Preza" <jpreza@adelphia.net>
    wrote:

    >I read that both Eagles and Waterworld DTS LDs were subsequently
    >re-released. Does anyone know how you can tell the difference between the
    >original and the "corrected" releases. In addition, what was the problem
    >that they had to be re-released in the first place?
    >
    >TIA....Joe

    I do not know exactly 'what' was wrong with "Eagles: Hell Freezes
    Over". I had heard at one point that Don Henley had a problem with
    part of the audio mix and wanted it fixed. I have no idea if that is
    true. The DTS CD of "Eagles" was also reissued with a 'corrected'
    audio mix.

    "Waterworld" had a pop in the rear audio channels on side 2 at minute
    29 - if memory serves. I don't think there are very many (if any)
    copies of the original edition out.

    Blaine
    blam1@oz.net
    http://www.blamld.com