did this group die or what???

been no posts coming for over a week now.
2 answers Last reply
More about group die
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    none wrote:
    > been no posts coming for over a week now.

    Don't know what you're talking about. There's been several new messages
    this week.

    Take care,
    Rich

    God bless the USA

    --
    "I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal lobotomy."

    ---Fred Allen---
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    outlook problems....fixed now i hope

    "Rich Piehl" <rpiehl5REMOVETHIS@FORNOSPAMcharter.net> wrote in message
    > none wrote:
    > > been no posts coming for over a week now.
    > >

    > Don't know what you're talking about. There's been several new messages
    > this week.
    >
    > Take care,
    > Rich
    >
    > God bless the USA
    >
    > --
    > "I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal
    lobotomy."

    > ---Fred Allen---

MPEG DVB Video