New pc need an opinion

The Tech Guy

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014

The link is not showing me a full PC build.. Rather its showing me only the XFX Radeon R9 280 3GB Double Dissipation Video Card that was selected.

The Tech Guy

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014

Ok... After looking at the parts you have put together, my honest opinion is that it is a very good build. Great Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor- that is great for any gaming. As a matter of fact, no current game utilize more than 2 cores of the processor and this processor is actually four.
Your graphics card, the EVGA GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card is also an excellent pick; it will team awesomely with the i5-3570K.
8 GB RAM as we all know is great for any gaming at all.
Once again, excellent PSU choice--- Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX and corsair is an awesome brand-- 650 watts is fine>> if you want to spend the few extra bucks left in your budget, then you could just get a higher wattage PSU which would allow you to make future upgrades without having to change PSU.
Good motherboard and that CPU fan ( Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ) is one of the most recommended fan for that processor)

Overall, a very good build for that budget << probably the best>>
Look to play the top games on high settings with good fps.

Aaphex1272

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
Thank you very much. I switched it out for the SeaSonic 660W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply.

Ps. Is there anything else crucial I will need ?

The Tech Guy

Reputable
Aug 4, 2014

Okay. Do you already have a hard drive and a disk drive ? The case fan is not really necessary since your cpu has an excellent cooler and the graphics card has a good cooler also.. Also, where is the CASE ?

Aaphex1272

Reputable
Jul 12, 2014
I just added the case forgot (Zalman MS800 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case) and I haven't added the hard rive and disk drive yet, any recommendations?