NTSC to PAL

I have a conversion problem.
My TV does'nt work with NTSC signals.
My laserdisc players (CLD-1850 and CLD-J420) can play PAL and NTSC discs.
Both players can also convert NTSC to PAL, but the output is still 60 Hz.
I get a picture but it is rolling over my screen.
So my TV does'nt work with PAL on 60Hz.
Is there any way to get an PAL 50 signal from a NTSC 60 signal.

Gerbrand
Holland
3 answers Last reply
More about ntsc pal

    This may not be an answer that you want, but I have found that if you record a
    laserdisc on to a DVD. That DVD will play on both PAL and NTSC TVs. I guess
    that once the picture is digitized, it no longer matters.

    "Integra" <gerry@dwan.tmfweb.nl> wrote in message
    > My TV does'nt work with NTSC signals.
    > I get a picture but it is rolling over my screen.
    > So my TV does'nt work with PAL on 60Hz.

    If your TV set has a V-Hold control, adjustment of this setting should
    enable you to eliminate the rolling effect.

    "Matthew" <114775.401@compuserve.invalid> schreef in bericht
    > "Integra" <gerry@dwan.tmfweb.nl> wrote in message
    > > My TV does'nt work with NTSC signals.
    > > I get a picture but it is rolling over my screen.
    > > So my TV does'nt work with PAL on 60Hz.
    > >
    > If your TV set has a V-Hold control, adjustment of this setting should
    > enable you to eliminate the rolling effect.

    If it has one, it's on the inside and it's going to be a problem if I want
    to play a PAL50 disc, DVD, Tape or watch television.

    Gerbrand
    Holland

Laser Disc Players TV Video