HElp pls

VisionPLus DVB
win98
Progdvb
I am a Newbie so iam just working on getting FTA stuff right now.
When i hook up to BEV or Dish only one transponder gets channel list, (ave
checked cableing by hooking up to my bev ird and it works fine.)
so i only get 20 or so channels, (can view any FTA that i have seen)
PLease let me know if this is normal and if not than what i may be doing
wrong.
and also, is there a Start Up post or file for ProgDVB any where?, i have
searched KC and this group and only find MT Startups. I beleive i have the
proper plug ins and also softkeys..
TIA
2 answers Last reply
More about pls
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    just needed these settings for bev and dish
    LOF1: 11250
    SWITCH: 12700
    LOF2: 0

    "Mitch" <balugious@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > VisionPLus DVB
    > win98
    > Progdvb
    > I am a Newbie so iam just working on getting FTA stuff right now.
    > When i hook up to BEV or Dish only one transponder gets channel list, (ave
    > checked cableing by hooking up to my bev ird and it works fine.)
    > so i only get 20 or so channels, (can view any FTA that i have seen)
    > PLease let me know if this is normal and if not than what i may be doing
    > wrong.
    > and also, is there a Start Up post or file for ProgDVB any where?, i have
    > searched KC and this group and only find MT Startups. I beleive i have the
    > proper plug ins and also softkeys..
    > TIA

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    all channels are listed now, and i can view the fta chans but
    still need help
    plugins seem to be ok,, but where should the softcam reside?

    > just needed these settings for bev and dish
    > LOF1: 11250
    > SWITCH: 12700
    > LOF2: 0
    >
    > "Mitch" <balugious@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > VisionPLus DVB
    > > win98
    > > Progdvb
    > > I am a Newbie so iam just working on getting FTA stuff right now.
    > > When i hook up to BEV or Dish only one transponder gets channel list,
    (ave
    > > checked cableing by hooking up to my bev ird and it works fine.)
    > > so i only get 20 or so channels, (can view any FTA that i have seen)
    > > PLease let me know if this is normal and if not than what i may be doing
    > > wrong.
    > > and also, is there a Start Up post or file for ProgDVB any where?, i
    have
    > > searched KC and this group and only find MT Startups. I beleive i have
    the
    > > proper plug ins and also softkeys..
    > > TIA

MPEG DVB Video