Replay 5060

Hi

Can the 5060 be used in a limited mode with out a subscription ?

If not what unit do I need to get that has the subscription included? I
mainly want to set items for manual record, but from what I have read so far
I need to subscribe.

I also read that some versions of the series 4000 has this but not sure what
unit that would be>

TIA
Rick
1 answer Last reply
More about replay 5060

    On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:53:02 -0400, "Rick" <rickk@bright.net> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Can the 5060 be used in a limited mode with out a subscription ?
    >
    >If not what unit do I need to get that has the subscription included? I
    >mainly want to set items for manual record, but from what I have read so far
    >I need to subscribe.
    >
    >I also read that some versions of the series 4000 has this but not sure what
    >unit that would be>
    >
    >TIA
    >Rick

    Useless without a sub. 4000 series came with sub.

    --
    Any information contained in this post is merely a
    restatement of information found in the news archives

Ptv Replaytv Video ReplayTV