  • Video
  • ReplayTV
Last response: in Home Theatre
September 6, 2004 8:53:02 PM

Hi

Can the 5060 be used in a limited mode with out a subscription ?

If not what unit do I need to get that has the subscription included? I
mainly want to set items for manual record, but from what I have read so far
I need to subscribe.

I also read that some versions of the series 4000 has this but not sure what
unit that would be>

TIA
Rick

More about : replay 5060

Anonymous
September 6, 2004 8:53:03 PM

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:53:02 -0400, "Rick" <rickk@bright.net> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Can the 5060 be used in a limited mode with out a subscription ?
>
>If not what unit do I need to get that has the subscription included? I
>mainly want to set items for manual record, but from what I have read so far
>I need to subscribe.
>
>I also read that some versions of the series 4000 has this but not sure what
>unit that would be>
>
>TIA
>Rick

Useless without a sub. 4000 series came with sub.

--
Any information contained in this post is merely a
restatement of information found in the news archives