Queries about consoles and Must buy game for PS4

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
Hi all,
I had to buy a new pc but i think 1st i should buy a console for my gaming thirst. So i started this thread to know views of ps4 (and also other ps version) owners.
I never has any console, i used to play in my laptop and i did not buy every game, also borrowed from friends and also some times had cracked versions to test the game.
But now i want to finally get a console.. most probably ps4 (over xbone) as its already been launched in india and xb1 will come on 23rd sep.
How do you guys feel over pc when you play ps4 ? and do you really have to buy all the games? as pc is widely used in my friends and games are available with them, but i have come to a new place and none of my known ones have ps4, so i have no idea about it.
I cant spend much now after buying ps4, so i've to be quite choosy for buying games,
so guys please suggest me which game/s i must buy 1st. I liked NFS MW, Hitman types of games. (I will do buy gran turismo when come later) i like strategy games too like AOE and civilizations but i believe, such games can not be played in consoles.
so which games?

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014

Thanks BustaRhymes. There is another game namely "the last of us or something", which had made highest rank in metacritics and its players. Did you play it?
Is there any other non-exlusive game out there for consoles, that is must play game.. or there has no such game out for ps4/console yet?

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014

Thanks Rally.. can we play strategy games too in ps4? and what is best racing game at present ?

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014

Very much excited about the crew... must be quite new concept... played farcry in pc and liked it v much. Never played Assassins creed or peobably played once but i did not like... is it based on mythological characters ?

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014

okay... :)

BustaRhymes

Reputable
Jun 16, 2014
I think diablo 3 is coming to ps4 soon. Driveclub is supposed to come out eventually. I think NFS: Rivals is the only racing game right now.

The Last of Us is really cool, kind of a mix of survival horror and stealth action game. Really engaging storyline as well.

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
thanks guys, so if i have to buy just one game with my new ps4, most probably tomorrow or this week then which game....? The Last of Us- Remastered ?

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014

Lovely Trailer Rally like movie, liked it. :)

ps- hey i just search for assassins's creed in youtube and founc this. it might be awesome.. you need to complete contracts, earn money, upgradable ships and many more...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_Q0Wc_mpr4

i would love this game...

BustaRhymes

Reputable
Jun 16, 2014
I would get Black Flag on PC if you have a gaming pc. I bought Black Flag on PS4 and it's fairly lacking in the graphics department. But its a fun game overall so if you dont have gaming pc then PS4 is next best thing.

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
@BustaRhymes,
lacking on graphic ? Is it really possible that a game available on (actually made for) ps4 or any console, may face problem like at graphic level etc on that console ???

I don't think you are going to buy a PS4 considering the cost of PS4 games. PS3 was a good option over PC at the time but you didn't buy it

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
@chimera.
You view is correct but i believe that when you buy, get t.e latest. Because though the importance of ps3 and games will keep coming but eventually they will disappear, at least before ps4. So i am considering the long life of 4 over 3. But is it really possible that Sony thinks meanwhile ps4 unsuccessful and stop or discontinue it and brings some ps5 in next 1-2 years ?

No my point is:
Watch Dogs PS4 3499 INR
Watch Dogs PC 1799 INR

Infamous Second Son was the only new game on PS4 that was liked others were just remastered versions of PS3 games. A lot of games are coming on PC now which doesn't make the PS4 look good right now

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
so you mean ps3 is better choice for now ? Can you tell me how much longer will its games will available ? Just your guess...

I mean the PC is a better choice over PS4. If you want the PS4 I would suggest waiting for atleast 3 exclusive games to come on it else most of the games are available on PC for a very cheap price

Survivor_X

Reputable
Aug 9, 2014
Thats my problem chimera. I first thought of buying good gaming pc. But here in my country i can get pc with best configuration is HP envy 810-101in with 4th gen i7, 8gb ram, 16gb ssd, 2TB sata disk and NVIDIA GT 640 4gb which can not be upgrade. I could buy it if gpu is upgradable. I used to play a lot on my last laptop but it died due to motherboard failure and it is probably due to gaming causing over heating. Hence i thought its better to buy a console for gaming. Or do you think i should buy this HP pc which cost about 2000 $ and wait bit more for ps4 ?

Rally0078

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2014
2000$? why dont you build your Own PC? If you dont know to build one, try buying an Alienware PC.
And GT 640 ---- No use of that. you need atleast GTX 660