920 vs 922

what are the major differences between the two? I know DD on 922, anything
else? is it worth upgrading?
3 answers Last reply
More about 920 922
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    See http://anubis.macross.com/%7Edrlev/19130.1.htm

    And http://www.bigdish.info/ (Click either the DSR-922 or DSR-920
    links in the left frame)

    "Doug" <jbsans@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    | what are the major differences between the two? I know DD on 922, anything
    | else? is it worth upgrading?

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
    > See http://anubis.macross.com/%7Edrlev/19130.1.htm
    >

    > And http://www.bigdish.info/ (Click either the DSR-922 or DSR-920
    > links in the left frame)
    >

    > "Doug" <jbsans@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > | what are the major differences between the two? I know DD on 922,
    anything
    > | else? is it worth upgrading?

    thanks, can you still get baseball over the scpc? if so do you know where I
    can find a chart that lists the channels?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Look here:

    http://www.bigdish.info

    "Doug" <jbsans@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > what are the major differences between the two? I know DD on 922, anything
    > else? is it worth upgrading?

    ---

4DTV Satellite Video