can someone please record for me !!!

hi,

usually i helpout others on the replayplanet forum site.
i answer questions about rtv and i send shows to others who request
them...

this time i need your help ... anybody.
can someone please record jenna jameson on VH1 and the E channel this
week and then send them to me via replay tv?

if you can, please record them at either high or medium quality!

anybody who can ... email me and i will give you the date and time it
on .....

thank you

any questions please email me at
normster32@hotmail.com
15 answers Last reply
More about record

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:10:19 -0400, Tracer <normster33@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >hi,
    >
    >usually i helpout others on the replayplanet forum site.
    >i answer questions about rtv and i send shows to others who request
    >them...
    >
    >this time i need your help ... anybody.
    >can someone please record jenna jameson on VH1 and the E channel this
    >week and then send them to me via replay tv?
    >
    >if you can, please record them at either high or medium quality!
    >
    >anybody who can ... email me and i will give you the date and time it
    >on .....

    Did you forget about the guide on the Replay? No harder than sending
    an email. I find:

    Jenna Jameson's Confessions Tue 8/24 830P-930P
    Jenna Jameson's Confessions Mon 8/30 11P-12A

    I set my Replay (5080) to record it.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    ]

    hi,

    so when would you like to send these recordings please?
    thank you,

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:52:36 -0400, Tracer <normster33@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >]
    >
    >hi,
    >
    >so when would you like to send these recordings please?
    >thank you,

    Whenever I get your Internet ID (I was unable to read the invisible
    pixels in your post or I would have started sending it last night).
    Maybe I should have ignored it, considering the lack of relevant
    information in the post, but I recorded it anyway this time.

    The recording is in Medium Quality (Standard would be OK, but is more
    likely to have A/V sync problems, some serious).

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    hello,

    you can send me the jenna jameson
    clip at my replay tv ...
    my replay tv number is : 00004-54831-60948

    maybe you should send me a test clip first ...
    either way please let me know what your going to do!

    thanks,

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 00:57:11 -0400, Tracer <normster33@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >hello,
    >
    >you can send me the jenna jameson
    >clip at my replay tv ...
    >my replay tv number is : 00004-54831-60948
    >
    >maybe you should send me a test clip first ...
    >either way please let me know what your going to do!
    >
    >thanks,

    I'm sending a short test clip from my Replay "Tesseract" to your
    Replay "Norm"...

    Don't forget to accept it.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    Hi Mark,

    I accept all 4 of your shows at the same time ... is this a problem?
    should i have only accepted one to start of with?
    please let me know ...

    if you wanna email me to comunicate faster,
    email me at normster32@hotmail.com , if not we can still
    chat within these newsgroup ...

    once again thank you,
    norm,

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:10:26 -0500, Mark Lloyd

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:35:57 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi Mark,
    >
    >I accept all 4 of your shows at the same time ...

    The first is the short test clip you asked for. The second is the
    show. The last 2 are duplicates. Since it had been so long after I
    sent the first one, I thought something had gone wrong.

    > is this a problem?
    >should i have only accepted one to start of with?

    The Replay will transfer only one show at a time (at least from one
    source) since it has only one port for such use. It should start on
    one and make the others wait, but I have seen lockups because of
    trying to receive them all at once.

    Which one is transferring now?

    You should cancel the duplicates.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    thank you ever so much!
    i received the 1 minute clip (it works) ...
    im now d/l the first confessions you sent me.
    also, i cancelled the other two showing that were sent after,
    since they are repeats ... its 30% done, hopefully by sunday moring it
    should be done!

    once again thank you a million ....
    norm,

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:15:36 -0500, Mark Lloyd

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:06:15 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >thank you ever so much!
    >i received the 1 minute clip (it works) ...
    >im now d/l the first confessions you sent me.
    >also, i cancelled the other two showing that were sent after,
    >since they are repeats ... its 30% done, hopefully by sunday moring it
    >should be done!
    >
    >once again thank you a million ....
    >norm,

    I appreciate the progress reports. That's a desirable feature missing
    from the Replay.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
  10. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    hi Mark,

    i just finished downloading the jenna vh1 confession
    on my replay tv ... thank you so much!
    unfortuantly it was only the first 30mins of the show
    im missing the last 30-35mins of it?

    vh1 is airing it again this week...
    would you mind recording it again?
    http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/series_sched.jhtml?seriesID=11412
    http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_news_presents/85657/episode_showtimes.jhtml

    Tue August 31, 2004
    12:00 AM - 01:00AM est
    11:00 PM - 12:00AM cent

    OR

    Thursday Sep 16,2004
    10:00pm - 11:00pm eastern
    21:00pm - 22:00pm central

    please let me know
    thank you again so much
    norm,

    On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:07:26 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:06:15 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>thank you ever so much!
    >>i received the 1 minute clip (it works) ...
    >>im now d/l the first confessions you sent me.
    >>also, i cancelled the other two showing that were sent after,
    >>since they are repeats ... its 30% done, hopefully by sunday moring it
    >>should be done!
    >>
    >>once again thank you a million ....
    >>norm,
    >>

    >I appreciate the progress reports. That's a desirable feature missing
    >from the Replay.
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:15:36 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    >><mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >>>The first is the short test clip you asked for. The second is the
    >>>show. The last 2 are duplicates. Since it had been so long after I
    >>>sent the first one, I thought something had gone wrong.

    >>>The Replay will transfer only one show at a time (at least from one
    >>>source) since it has only one port for such use. It should start on
    >>>one and make the others wait, but I have seen lockups because of
    >>>trying to receive them all at once.
    >>>
    >>>Which one is transferring now?
    >>>
    >>>You should cancel the duplicates.

  11. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:46:27 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >hi Mark,
    >
    >i just finished downloading the jenna vh1 confession
    >on my replay tv ... thank you so much!
    >unfortuantly it was only the first 30mins of the show
    >im missing the last 30-35mins of it?
    >
    >vh1 is airing it again this week...
    >would you mind recording it again?
    >http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/series_sched.jhtml?seriesID=11412
    >http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_news_presents/85657/episode_showtimes.jhtml
    >
    >Tue August 31, 2004
    >12:00 AM - 01:00AM est
    >11:00 PM - 12:00AM cent
    >
    >OR
    >
    >Thursday Sep 16,2004
    > 10:00pm - 11:00pm eastern
    >21:00pm - 22:00pm central
    >
    >please let me know
    >thank you again so much
    >norm,

    It says it's a whole hour, and it took long enough to transfer.
    However, it was incomplete (VH1 may have been off schedule at that
    time). It was on again Sunday and I got the whole thing.

    I'm now sending you that one, although the send was not sucessful
    (looks like the Replay server is down). I'll try again later.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
  12. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    great stuff,

    thank you for your time and
    patient.
    i will be looking for it on my replay tv to start downloading it.

    norm,

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:17:51 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 00:46:27 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>hi Mark,
    >>
    >>i just finished downloading the jenna vh1 confession
    >>on my replay tv ... thank you so much!
    >>unfortuantly it was only the first 30mins of the show
    >>im missing the last 30-35mins of it?
    >>
    >>vh1 is airing it again this week...
    >>would you mind recording it again?
    >>http://www.vh1.com/shows/schedule/series_sched.jhtml?seriesID=11412
    >>http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/vh1_news_presents/85657/episode_showtimes.jhtml
    >>
    >>Tue August 31, 2004
    >>12:00 AM - 01:00AM est
    >>11:00 PM - 12:00AM cent
    >>
    >>OR
    >>
    >>Thursday Sep 16,2004
    >> 10:00pm - 11:00pm eastern
    >>21:00pm - 22:00pm central
    >>
    >>please let me know
    >>thank you again so much
    >>norm,
    >>

    >It says it's a whole hour, and it took long enough to transfer.
    >However, it was incomplete (VH1 may have been off schedule at that
    >time). It was on again Sunday and I got the whole thing.
    >
    >I'm now sending you that one, although the send was not sucessful
    >(looks like the Replay server is down). I'll try again later.
    >

    >>On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:07:26 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    >><mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >>>I appreciate the progress reports. That's a desirable feature missing
    >>>from the Replay.

  13. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:21:23 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >great stuff,
    >
    >thank you for your time and
    >patient.
    >i will be looking for it on my replay tv to start downloading it.
    >

    >norm,

    I just sent it. This one is 1 hour and 2 minutes long to make sure it
    got the whole thing. It did.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
  14. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    great,
    im downloading it as i email you,
    hopefully tuesday night its all done baby!

    thank you again,

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:08:46 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    <mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 12:21:23 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>great stuff,
    >>
    >>thank you for your time and
    >>patient.
    >>i will be looking for it on my replay tv to start downloading it.
    >>

    >>norm,
    >>

    >I just sent it. This one is 1 hour and 2 minutes long to make sure it
    >got the whole thing. It did.
    >

    >>On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:17:51 -0500, Mark Lloyd
    >><mlloyd@5xxxmail.com5xxx> wrote:

    >>>It says it's a whole hour, and it took long enough to transfer.
    >>>However, it was incomplete (VH1 may have been off schedule at that
    >>>time). It was on again Sunday and I got the whole thing.
    >>>
    >>>I'm now sending you that one, although the send was not sucessful
    >>>(looks like the Replay server is down). I'll try again later.

  15. Archived from groups: alt.video.ptv.replaytv (More info?)

    On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:53:37 -0400, Tracerls <normster32@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >great,
    >im downloading it as i email you,
    >hopefully tuesday night its all done baby!
    >
    >thank you again,

    I'm going to record tonight's showing too, in case something happens
    to this one as well.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com