****SOLD**** WTS iPad 2 16GB WiFi PRICE LOWERED ****SOLD****

Status
Not open for further replies.

trogdor796

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2009
I have two items that I am looking to sell, a black iPad 2 16GB and an ASUS K53-SV Laptop. Shipping is not included in the prices and I will try to get an estimate so I can give you guys a price. I will only accept payment through Paypal, buyer covers the fee. Shipping to US 48 states only.

First up is the iPad. I got this not long after they came out, sometime in the summer of 2011 if I remember correctly. To be honest I just don't use it anymore. It's in good condition minus 2 small dents to the casing (which do not affect performance or usability in any way) and some minor scratches on the screen that are not really noticeable. To clarify this is 2nd generation, the 16GB model and WiFi only, not the cellular version. It includes the iPad, smart cover, charger, and will be shipped in the original packaging, all of which is pictured. Prior to shipping I will restore it to factory settings and wipe it so it will be just like it was out of the box.

Price: $190

Link to pictures

Anyone interested in these items PM me or reply to this thread and I will send you my paypal information.

Prices are somewhat negotiable, but I feel that they are pretty fair based on what similar items are going for on eBay. Not really looking for trades either, but if you think you want to trade something, feel free to ask, I might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.