Worst experience at the car dealership

Solution
When I went to buy my jeep I had grief at one dealership. I walked in and told a salesman what I wanted and he told me that he wasn't going to show it because I couldn't afford it. I asked for his manager showed him my $15k car that I was going to trade in and $10K in cash and said they lost the sale because the salesman was an idiot. The jeep was $48k which I ended up getting an hour later for a better price at a different dealership. Worst thing is that I bought 2 trucks from the first dealership in 3 years worth $55k a piece which I paid cash for. Of course it was under the company name but either way when I needed a new truck this year I bought elsewhere.

wip99gt

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2008
When I went to buy my jeep I had grief at one dealership. I walked in and told a salesman what I wanted and he told me that he wasn't going to show it because I couldn't afford it. I asked for his manager showed him my $15k car that I was going to trade in and $10K in cash and said they lost the sale because the salesman was an idiot. The jeep was $48k which I ended up getting an hour later for a better price at a different dealership. Worst thing is that I bought 2 trucks from the first dealership in 3 years worth $55k a piece which I paid cash for. Of course it was under the company name but either way when I needed a new truck this year I bought elsewhere.

Solution