pioneer elite cld-79

I was just playing sibe B of an LD and all of the sudden the pictiure turns
into verticle bars and the player stops and displays "UO". I tried playing the
disc again and it stopped. I hear a clicking sound
now when I attempt to play an LD or a CD. I tried again an hour later to play a
disc, the clicking noise stopped. Everything else is working fine except when
it
tries to play a disc it shutts off and displays "UO". It's identifying the cd
and ld discs just fine, but like I said it shutts off when trying to play them.
Is there anyone that knows how to fix this problem? Maybe even a step by step
way to fix it?
Thanks in advance.
1 answer Last reply
More about pioneer elite cld

    "DeslarDesslok" <deslardesslok@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I was just playing sibe B of an LD and all of the sudden the pictiure
    turns
    > into verticle bars and the player stops and displays "UO". I tried playing
    the
    > disc again and it stopped. I hear a clicking sound
    > now when I attempt to play an LD or a CD. I tried again an hour later to
    play a
    > disc, the clicking noise stopped. Everything else is working fine except
    when
    > it
    > tries to play a disc it shutts off and displays "UO". It's identifying the
    cd
    > and ld discs just fine, but like I said it shutts off when trying to play
    them.
    > Is there anyone that knows how to fix this problem? Maybe even a step by
    step
    > way to fix it?
    > Thanks in advance.

    Didn't you just start a thread just like this yesterday?

Laser Disc Players Pioneer