How to hear YUSA's C-Band Satellite Broadcasts

They say to tune to:

Telstar 7 (T-7)
Transponder 21 Horizontal
5.8 WIDE BAND Audio

But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8 WIDE
BAND Audio?

~Ben
4 answers Last reply
More about hear yusa band satellite broadcasts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
    you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog receiver
    the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
    receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.

    "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
    | They say to tune to:
    |
    | Telstar 7 (T-7)
    | Transponder 21 Horizontal
    | 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
    |
    | But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8 WIDE
    | BAND Audio?
    |
    | ~Ben

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Oh, sorry.
    I have a General Instruments Innovation 450i

    ~Ben

    "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
    > What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
    > you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog receiver
    > the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
    > receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.
    >

    > "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
    > | They say to tune to:
    > |
    > | Telstar 7 (T-7)
    > | Transponder 21 Horizontal
    > | 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
    > |
    > | But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this 5.8
    WIDE
    > | BAND Audio?
    > |
    > | ~Ben

  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    According to Onsat updates,YesTERDAY USA can be found at: T7-21 5.80 mono.

    http://onsat.com/updates.php

    That means:

    Press Menu,then 3 for channel(while on channel 21,that is),then 5 for
    'audio" then adjust #2 to "mono" and "A" to 5.80

    > Oh, sorry.
    > I have a General Instruments Innovation 450i
    >
    > ~Ben
    >
    > "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
    > > What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
    > > you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog
    receiver
    > > the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
    > > receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your question.
    > >

    > > "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
    > > | They say to tune to:
    > > |
    > > | Telstar 7 (T-7)
    > > | Transponder 21 Horizontal
    > > | 5.8 WIDE BAND Audio
    > > |
    > > | But when I do all I get is a shopping channel. How do I select this
    5.8
    > WIDE
    > > | BAND Audio?
    > > |
    > > | ~Ben

    ---
  4. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    Not exactly the same buttons but enough for me to figure it out. That is
    cool how they can piggy-back audio feeds with the normal program. Thank you
    for the info.

    ~Ben

    "Valdivar" <rebelleader68@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > According to Onsat updates,YesTERDAY USA can be found at: T7-21 5.80
    mono.

    > http://onsat.com/updates.php
    >
    > That means:
    >
    > Press Menu,then 3 for channel(while on channel 21,that is),then 5 for
    > 'audio" then adjust #2 to "mono" and "A" to 5.80
    >
    > "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message
    > > Oh, sorry.
    > > I have a General Instruments Innovation 450i
    > >
    > > ~Ben
    > >
    > > "DRLev" <fake@ddress.tv> wrote in message
    > > > What model receiver do you have? If it is a 4DTV 920, 821 or 922
    > > > you can choose that channel from the guide. If you have an analog
    > receiver
    > > > the procedure differs between models and without knowing what analog
    > > > receiver you are using it is next to impossible to answer your
    question.

    > > > "Ben" <none@none.moc> wrote in message

    > 5.8
    > > WIDE