DHC - is this DVB channel ?

Hi,

Can you tell me if Discovery Health is broadcasted in DVB format ?
I'd like to ask someone to record for me (directly to mpeg stream)
something from this channel and I'm sure if it is possible.

Kind regards,

Mariano Maza
1 answer Last reply
More about dhc dvb channel
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    On 30 Jul 2004 04:23:44 -0700, mariano-maza@tlen.pl (Mariano Maza)
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can you tell me if Discovery Health is broadcasted in DVB format ?
    >I'd like to ask someone to record for me (directly to mpeg stream)
    >something from this channel and I'm sure if it is possible.

    It's possible.

MPEG DVB Video