dish

I am looking to buy a new dish for my system which if any do you sugest.

Is it better to get a quad LNB or a duel with a motor
2 answers Last reply
More about dish
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    Tractorman wrote:

    > I am looking to buy a new dish for my system which if any do you sugest.
    >
    > Is it better to get a quad LNB or a duel with a motor

    It really depends upon what signals you want to receive and how you
    plan to use your dish. Will you need to tune more than 1 channel at
    a time?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    the superdish T55, T90 from WaveFrontier seems to be great for multible
    lnbs. can handle up to 13 I think within 40 degrees. I've got one with 5
    lnbs that I hope to hook up this weekend. its a bit pricey and sure you
    can get lots of smaller dishes to set up the same way but a couple dishes on
    top of my house are enough.

    "Tractorman" <tractorman@charter.net> wrote in message
    > I am looking to buy a new dish for my system which if any do you sugest.
    >
    > Is it better to get a quad LNB or a duel with a motor

MPEG DVB Quad Video