Dual Monitor Setup (ips upgrade)

changetheworld

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Hello!

My current monitor (LG Ips231p-bn) just sucks horribly in any game due to it's horrible ghosting. It appears to tear while ghosting in bf4 vehicles.. Yes it's that horrible
Basically any movement in games will have some motion blur.. :(

It's a shame really cause it uses the same panel as U2311 i believe which has amazing color accuracy and all that stuff

Now im looking for something similar but faster in response times and overall ghosting. So far i've seen that dells u2312 is quite good for gaming and {eizo foris fs2333 <- costs twice than u2312 but is rated to be the fastest ips
My ips231b will be used for second monitor

Maybe u guys can recommend something in 200-300€ price range?
Keep in mind that usd=eur because electronics here have crazy taxes/vat

Any help will be appreciated

also.. no tn panels..

Solution
If you're really crazy about response time you're almost forced to buy an expensive IPS panel or get one of the fast TN ones. I do remember reading about BenQ's 144Hz monitor having good color accuracy and I can't remember if it used a TN panels or a VA one but it is most likely TN. Although most people say they can't really see past 5ms so I'd shoot around that range. Can't say I can heartily recommend a monitor as I haven't been in the loop as much lately on them as other components pique my interest. Also none of my friends or me have upgraded ours in about 2 years so I have no anecdotal experiences on any current monitors in that price range.

dovah-chan

Honorable
If you're really crazy about response time you're almost forced to buy an expensive IPS panel or get one of the fast TN ones. I do remember reading about BenQ's 144Hz monitor having good color accuracy and I can't remember if it used a TN panels or a VA one but it is most likely TN. Although most people say they can't really see past 5ms so I'd shoot around that range. Can't say I can heartily recommend a monitor as I haven't been in the loop as much lately on them as other components pique my interest. Also none of my friends or me have upgraded ours in about 2 years so I have no anecdotal experiences on any current monitors in that price range.

Solution