HLD-X9 @ Yahoo!Japan

Someone's gonna get a good deal on this package of goodies:
(Wink, wink, nod, nod. Say-no-more!)

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f25318141
3 answers Last reply
More about hld yahoo japan

    first ya gotta learn japanese !!

    "TailgunnerJoe" <ixtlan@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Someone's gonna get a good deal on this package of goodies:
    > (Wink, wink, nod, nod. Say-no-more!)
    >
    > http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f25318141

    http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/bid_hist?aID=f25318141

    Hmm, not bad. $1800 for an X9 + the Sony Muse decoder + a couple
    LD's. That certainly was a nice little package!
    Where've I seen that winning bidders user ID before???

    "howie feltersnatch" <neil@nosheeitpha-q.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > first ya gotta learn japanese !!
    >
    > "TailgunnerJoe" <ixtlan@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > > Someone's gonna get a good deal on this package of goodies:
    > > (Wink, wink, nod, nod. Say-no-more!)
    > >
    > > http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f25318141

    .... and you believed right!

    But the MSC-4000 is to replace mine (sound is defective) and the
    HLD-X9 is already reserved for a friend. Even the Hi-Vision LDs are
    not for sale :)

    Rgds,
    Julien

    "Great White North" <ziegfield@mounty.com> wrote in message news:<nG%Kc.136860$Oq2.118477@attbi_s52>...
    > "Mr Muckle" <EntnlS@home.com> wrote in message
    > > http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/show/bid hist?aID=f25318141
    > >
    > > Hmm, not bad. $1800 for an X9 + the Sony Muse decoder + a couple
    > > LD's. That certainly was a nice little package!
    > > Where've I seen that winning bidders user ID before???
    > >

    > I believe it may be Julien Wilk of the Laserdisc Database website.
    >
    > http://stores.ebay.com/Tokyo-Laserdisc-Vault

Laser Disc Players Video Yahoo