gaming PC or ps4 & low end gaming PC?

G

Hello everyone i would like ton know your opinion on the subject, pros & cons or better solutions. You can start a discussion if you want.

Rodbrollin

Reputable
Jun 23, 2014
Gaming PC all the way. I have a PS4 and I use it a lot, however I recently started getting into PC gaming and I like it so much more. I am going to build my own Gaming PC in a few weeks. My budget is about $600-$650 (not including Monitor) so I guess you can consider it Low-End.

G

My only problem is that I have friends playing on ps4... But I like pc gaming as well!

G

Made this build, tell me what you think :)
http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

G

Haha!! Just a sec

plywrlw

Admirable
DO NOT trust the PSU that comes with that case. Virtually anything from Seasonic, EVGA, XFX, Antec and Corsair will be better. If you plan to overclock get a 500w model. If you plan to overclock AND get a more powerful GPU in the future, get a 600-650w model.

The PSU that comes with your case at best will not supply its rated power and will not last long particularly if it gets warm. At worst it could be a fire hazard or ruin some of your other parts when it breaks.

G

Other than that, is it a decent gaming rig for the price?

Rodbrollin

Reputable
Jun 23, 2014
Yes, it is a pretty good build. All you need is a power supply and you'll be good :) 60+ FPS on High/Ultra Settings on most games.

G

Nice! I think its a success for my first build ! :)