what sat. is this?

trying to figure out what satellite I have hit. on tp 12223 V 20.00msps i
have abche scrambled ac3 audio
also get ` fairm 12223 v 20.0
and epg

tv 28005 on tp 12266 H

the satellite is about in the same location as sbs 6 74Deg.
2 answers Last reply
More about sat
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    i think it is nimiq 2 that i am getting. guess some stuff can come thru on
    the linear pol. lnb ...

    "kilmister" <kilmister@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > trying to figure out what satellite I have hit. on tp 12223 V 20.00msps
    > have abche scrambled ac3 audio
    > also get ` fairm 12223 v 20.0
    > and epg
    >
    > tv 28005 on tp 12266 H
    >
    > the satellite is about in the same location as sbs 6 74Deg.

  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb (More info?)

    yes, thats nimiq 2, some of the lower bands can come thru on a linear
    polarity lnbf, nimiq 2 is at 82deg

    > i think it is nimiq 2 that i am getting. guess some stuff can come thru
    on
    > the linear pol. lnb ...
    >

    > "kilmister" <kilmister@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > trying to figure out what satellite I have hit. on tp 12223 V
    20.00msps
    > > have abche scrambled ac3 audio
    > > also get ` fairm 12223 v 20.0
    > > and epg
    > >
    > > tv 28005 on tp 12266 H
    > >
    > > the satellite is about in the same location as sbs 6 74Deg.

MPEG DVB Video