Choosing a wireless PC gaming headset

Best Wireless Headset

• Total voters

Bonta86

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
For the past week I've been checking out loads and loads of reviews on headsets. My old Creative Fatal1ty is fairly close to death and I'd really like a wireless one. However after all this time I'm still no closer to deciding on one and there are no stores anywhere near me where I could go to see the physical product. So I'm hoping you guys can give some first hand experiences and suggestions.

Requirements: Decent sound, microphone, battery life and over-ear comfort. Those sweaty leatherette ear-pads is a deal-breaker for me. Price should be under €200,-
After discarding a bunch because of bad reviews and limited functionality etc. I'm currently looking at these 3 the most.

The Logitech G930 (€150) leatherette ear-pads but I can buy the blue pads of a G430 and switch them out. I especially like its software and G buttons, however the mic boom isn't that great.
The Corsair 2100 (€125) seems pretty good too when it comes to comfort and sound quality, however the only functions it has are volume control and power on/off...Also it has the same boom-mic as the Logitech.
The Turtle Beach Z300 (€180). While using the pc dongle with dualband you can also simultaneously connect it to a bluetooth device. Also it has a nice bendy, removable microphone. However it doesn't have any real software and (unlike the G930) you need to go into windows sound settings to switch between surround&stereo. Also I hear the bass and mic volume can be quite weak. If not for those inconveniences and uncertainties I would probably pick this one for its functionalities. Also I hear some complaints about the automatic power-off and its voice notifications and unfortunately there are no G-keys or media player controls.

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can provide some insight.

Bonta86

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
I just made a pros and cons list for it. Tell me if I left anything out.

Logitech G930

+ G-keys
+ Wireless Range
+ Software

- Leather Pads (replaceable)
- boom mic
- cheap construction
- most seem to break within 6 months

Corsair 2100

+Comfort

-boom mic
-only volume and power controls