Sending TV Video from a PC to a TV

In an earlier posting regarding playing back recorded mpegs from a PC to a
PVR I noticed a message from Margaret Wilson that said:

"The Screen Savers" has something to say on this subject:

http://www.g4tv.com/html/news.asp?article_key=3D426

When I click on this URL I go to G4TV, but I can't find the article.

I have recorded many shows to my PC and would like to play them back to my
TV. Does anyone know if the article explains how to do this?

If anyone else has figured out how to do this, I would really appreciate
hearing how.

TIA

- Robert Davies
rdav@usa.com
3 answers Last reply
More about sending video

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:29:04 -0700, "Robert" <rdav@usa.com> wrote:

    >In an earlier posting regarding playing back recorded mpegs from a PC to a
    >PVR I noticed a message from Margaret Wilson that said:
    >
    >"The Screen Savers" has something to say on this subject:
    >
    >http://www.g4tv.com/html/news.asp?article_key=3D426
    >

    >When I click on this URL I go to G4TV, but I can't find the article.

    I get a story about a game for the PS2. Seems to have nothing to do
    with MPEG or a DVR.

    >I have recorded many shows to my PC and would like to play them back to my
    >TV. Does anyone know if the article explains how to do this?

    That's what I do through DVD.

    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    Try this link http://www.g4techtv.com/feature.aspx?article_key=426

    Thanks to the G4-Tech TV merger, lots of articles got moved around and are
    more difficult to find now. Thanks to Jim Fitch for posting the new URL.
    :-)

    Regards,

    Margaret

    "Robert" <rdav@usa.com> wrote in message news:40f1948d_2@127.0.0.1...
    > In an earlier posting regarding playing back recorded mpegs from a PC to a
    > PVR I noticed a message from Margaret Wilson that said:
    >
    > "The Screen Savers" has something to say on this subject:
    >
    > http://www.g4tv.com/html/news.asp?article_key=3D426
    >

    > When I click on this URL I go to G4TV, but I can't find the article.
    >
    > I have recorded many shows to my PC and would like to play them back to my
    > TV. Does anyone know if the article explains how to do this?
    >
    > If anyone else has figured out how to do this, I would really appreciate
    > hearing how.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > - Robert Davies
    > rdav@usa.com