Can someone confirm that the Pioneer CLD-S104 has all thes..

Guys,

I was just looking at an ebay auction for a Pioneer CLD-S104. I
remember having one of these players and selling it because it lacked
AC-3, S-video, auto-flipping, etc. but according to this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=381&item=6306163417&rd=1

the S104 HAS all these features!

Can anyone help!

TIA...Joe
2 answers Last reply
More about confirm pioneer cld s104 thes

    You are correct. Does not have all the features mentioned. The seller
    doesn't know what they are selling.

    Kurtis

    On 1 Jul 2004 13:26:28 -0700, jpreza@msn.com (Joe Preza) wrote:

    >Guys,
    >
    >I was just looking at an ebay auction for a Pioneer CLD-S104. I
    >remember having one of these players and selling it because it lacked
    >AC-3, S-video, auto-flipping, etc. but according to this auction:
    >
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=381&item=6306163417&rd=1
    >
    >the S104 HAS all these features!
    >
    >Can anyone help!
    >
    >TIA...Joe
    I emailed the seller, and they sent me an email back THANKING me, and
    promised to change the wording. I notice that they have changed it,
    which certainly says something about their credibility.
    Kudos.
    John

Laser Disc Players Pioneer Video Ebay