{SOLD}*FX 6350 + GIGABYTE 970 MOBO + HD-7870 Cheap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

boboman342

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
That's right. I'm selling my gently used fx 6350(stock cooler), gigabyte ga-970a-ud3p mobo, and 1 Radeon HD 7870! (Any necessary gpu cables and crossfire bridge will be included) I have had these parts in my gaming rig for about 6 months, and if i sell theses parts, I can upgrade my rig to play 1440p at 120fps+ SO BUY MY STUFF!

I have never had ANY problems with said parts and they have NEVER been overclocked. I have taken good care of them with more than enough cooling fans in my case.

I would like to sell everything at once (for a great deal) or part them out as needed. Please post or contact me if interested. This could be a great deal for someone looking to build a gaming/streaming rig on the cheap!

RAM AND AFTERMARKET CPU COOLER ARE NOT INCLUDED! I WILL SELL WITH THE STOCK COOLER ON THE CPU!

About shipping; I will probably only ship to the contiguous United States because of my land locked State (Ohio).

boboman342

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
No? This isn't a fake sale! Im going to sell my parts extremely cheap and if you don't trust me, then I guess you don't get the deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.