905 sidecar

Kryppy can you tell me what a used 905 sidecar does, is it to pick up
digicypherII channels and how would one go about using it with a pansat?
1 answer Last reply
More about 905 sidecar
  1. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.4dtv (More info?)

    A 905 slaves to an existing c/ku analog system to allow them to get
    4dtv digicypher. They were the cheaper way to upgrade to 4dtv. They are
    no longer made and fetch a higher price now.
    Mike

    Gord wrote:

    > Kryppy can you tell me what a used 905 sidecar does, is it to pick up
    > digicypherII channels and how would one go about using it with a pansat?

4DTV Satellite Video