Wanted: US Source for Jetcom DiSEqC Switches

Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb,rec.video.satellite.dbs,alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

I'm looking for a US source (preferably a retail store in the LA area, but a US
mail order house will do) for these Jetcom 4x1 DiSEqC switches:

http://www.mtlnetwork.com/dvbnexus/images/JC-4WD.gif

Anyone know where I can purchase a couple of these?

Thanks for our help!

--
Sloth is the first deadly sin.
5 answers Last reply

    Have you Googled it?

    http://www.dvbwholesale.com/products.html

    "Scott in Aztlán" <slothkills@THEyahooOBVIOUS.com> wrote in message
    | I'm looking for a US source (preferably a retail store in the LA area, but a US
    | mail order house will do) for these Jetcom 4x1 DiSEqC switches:
    |
    | http://www.mtlnetwork.com/dvbnexus/images/JC-4WD.gif
    |
    | Anyone know where I can purchase a couple of these?
    |
    | Thanks for our help!
    |
    | --
    | Sloth is the first deadly sin.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb,rec.video.satellite.dbs,alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    In alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb, "DRLev" <fake,@ddress.net> said:

    >Have you Googled it?

    Yes, I have, and found nothing suitable. That's why I'm asking here.

    >http://www.dvbwholesale.com/products.html

    They only take PayPal, which I refuse to use. I'm hoping someone knows of either
    a local SoCal retailer where I can just walk in and buy one, or a US mail order
    retailer that takes credit cards.

    --
    Sloth is the first deadly sin.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb,rec.video.satellite.dbs,alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    Sounds like this guys is up to NO good, why else refuse to use a
    tracable service like paypal?

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 08:02:23 -0700, Scott in Aztlán
    <slothkills@THEyahooOBVIOUS.com> wrote:

    >In alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb, "DRLev" <fake,@ddress.net> said:
    >
    >>Have you Googled it?
    >
    >Yes, I have, and found nothing suitable. That's why I'm asking here.
    >
    >>http://www.dvbwholesale.com/products.html
    >
    >They only take PayPal, which I refuse to use. I'm hoping someone knows of either
    >a local SoCal retailer where I can just walk in and buy one, or a US mail order
    >retailer that takes credit cards.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb,rec.video.satellite.dbs,alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    Update:

    I couldn't find the Jetcom-branded switches, but I did find several others which
    appear to be physically identical but with a diferent stick-on label on the
    front. In acse anyone else is looking for some 4x1 DiSEqC switches, one of them
    is here:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5701052594&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/yuhg3

    These were the cheapest I found, and the seller is in SoCal. At $9.95, if they
    work, they're a bargain! And, if not, I'm not out too much money... ;)

    --
    Sloth is the first deadly sin.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.video.satellite.mpeg-dvb,rec.video.satellite.dbs,alt.satellite.tv (More info?)

    http://www.silverbullet4u.com/

    "DRLev" <fake,@ddress.net> wrote in message
    > Have you Googled it?
    >
    > http://www.dvbwholesale.com/products.html
    >

    > "Scott in Aztlán" <slothkills@THEyahooOBVIOUS.com> wrote in message
    > | I'm looking for a US source (preferably a retail store in the LA area,
    but a US
    > | mail order house will do) for these Jetcom 4x1 DiSEqC switches:
    > |
    > | http://www.mtlnetwork.com/dvbnexus/images/JC-4WD.gif
    > |
    > | Anyone know where I can purchase a couple of these?
    > |
    > | Thanks for our help!
    > |
    > | --
    > | Sloth is the first deadly sin.

MPEG DVB Satellite TV Video