MP3 ripper

Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD conversion.
3 answers Last reply
More about mp3 ripper

    Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
    it as mp3

    "jd" <DillhouseNoSpam@sbcGlobal.net> wrote in message
    > Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
    > it as mp3
    > "Greg" <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
    > > I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD
    > conversion.

    you might want to have a look at this page too:
    http://download.com.com/3150-2140-0.html?tag=dir

    DVD Audio Ripper (and maybe others) seems to do what you want

    "jd" <DillhouseNoSpam@sbcGlobal.net> wrote in message
    > Cool Edit 2.0 will allo the extraction of audio from a mpeg video and save
    > it as mp3

    btw, Cool Edit is now Adobe Audition ...

    > "Greg" <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Is there an application that will simply rip the soundtrack into an MP3?
    > > I know I can do it via the sound card but that is another DA/AD
    > conversion.

Ptv Replaytv ReplayTV Video MP3 Ripping Sound Cards